Chapter 10

Clarke's POV:

So maybe I was a little dramatic. But what Bellamy had said to me was really hurtful. I wish that he could open up to me instand of hidding from whatever his problem is. I didn't know how to make that. It has been two weeks since our fight and everything at camp was all good. It seems like everyone has forgot about our fight. Which I am very happy about. But me and Bellamy wasn't okay, we exchanged 'Hellos' and talked about what was going to happen during the day. When we are going to send out another hunting party and other things like that. Still I am not happy how we left things. It had all been good the night that me and Bellamy had spend together. And now it was hell. But I guess that we have to live with it until we finally can have a normal conversation.

I was out helping the some kids that was hurt. Me and Monty were helping them into the dropship so that I could help them. Lately I have had Octavia, Harper and Monty helping me with around here. I mean, when I am gone and someone gets hurt. Who will help them?

As we were walking with a girl named Monroe I felt pain through my whole body. I let go of Monroe and put my hand over my stomach. I screamed out of pain and I knew that in a minute were would be a whole audience around me. I heard Monty screaming for Octavia to come. And in a second she was right by my side. I was pleased that my best friend was here. I heard people whispering about what was going on.

-Octavia, it hurt like hell. I whispered. Monroe had to wait now. This was far more important. And I usually never put myself first. Which everyone knew.

-Clarke, you are going to be fine. Octavia said. And that was when everything went black and I passed out.

Octavia's POV:

I was scared to death. What is going on with my best friend? I told Monty and Atom to grab Clarke and take her right away to the dropship. I told Harper to check on Monroe how she was dealing with her injury. After that I went straight to the dropship there they had put her down. I have no idea what to do. Clarke had never learned us anything about situations like this. She was the one who knew how to deal with things like this. I felt that Clarke had a fever so I put a cold rag on her forehead. I told Atom to leave us alone.

-What are we gonna do Monty? I asked. I could feel my tears behind my eyes and I feel like I am going to break any minute. But I know that I have to be strong. Me and Monty sat next to Clarke who was laying on the makeshift table. I looked at the corner in the dropshift and saw Monroe and Harper. It seems like Monroes injuries wasn't that bad after all.

A few minutes goes by and I am worried sick about Clarke. This never happens to her. She has never gotten hurt or anything. She has always been the responsible one of us all in camp. After like another five minutes me and Monty react to a low whisper. We look at Clarke and can see that she is waking up.

-OMG, Clarke. I was so worried about you. I said to her and carefully hug her.

-What happened? Clarke askes.

-Well, you and I were taking Monroe here. But before we had the chance to walk in you screamed and fell to the ground. And then you passed out. Me and Atom brought you here. And now you are awake. Which we are very happy about. Monty said and it was his turn to hug Clarke now.

-Okay, I fell like I got stabbed or something. Clarke said.

-You have to relax. You have a very high fever and we don't want to make it worse. So would suggest for you to take a day or two off from work. Okay? I told Clarke.

-No, I can't do that. What if people get hurt? I have to take care off them then. Clarke said. She was stubborn even if she just woke up after passing out.

-It's an order Clarke. If you don't stay in bed, I will tie you down to your bed so that you can't go anywhere for a couple days. Do you understand me? I said. I only wanted what was best for her.

-Okay. But if someone gets seriously injured you will come to me right away, understood? Clarke said.

-I promise. You are very stubborn. Do you know that? I said and laughed.

-Well, I have learned from the best. You and your annoying brother. Clarke said and the three off us started to laugh.