Explanation of Chapter 12

Apparently 12 was hard to understand what happened. Almost all the comments on it are in confusion of what happened.

1) THIS TOOK PLACE IN A FLASHBACK
2) Y/N DID IN FACT MOVE
3) Y/N CAN'T CONTACT ZANE VICE VERSA; HE DOESNT KNOW WHERE SHE IS / WENT TO
4) Y/N IS UNHAPPY WITH THE MOVE AND WISHES TO BE BACK W/ ZANE
5) YES THIS WAS THE END OF THE
BOOK.
6) YES IT HAD TO HAVE A DEPRESSING TURN OF EVENTS & I REGRET NOTHING
7) I ORIGINALLY HAD A DIFFERENT ENDING FOR THIS BOOK, BUT SCRATCHED IT AS IT WAS TOO SIMILAR TO MANY OTHER STORIES.

ok. before u comment a question look at other comments as it may have already been answered. thank you.

also if you'd like I do have an idea for a mini chapter of Zane's POV w/o Y/n.

Comment a version of "yes" on this line if you'd like that zane mini chapter.

I also have a fairly ok Garrance idea. It might end up being a couple part one-shot, but I do have a few different ideas.

Comment a version of "yes" on this line if you'd like to see a Garrance fic.

I also have this VERY good idea for a fic with Aaron... but I don't think anyone likes the ship or has thought about it. It's a Blaze X Aaron, and I basically have the story complete from making it up in the middle of health class in may :) I just have to write it down lol

Comment a version of "yes" on this line if you'd like to see a Blaze X Aaron.

Comment a different person *guy* if you want a "Blaze x Aaron" AU with someone else other than Blaze, since most of you probably don't ship it.

I hope you have a great day and see y'all later. I'll be reading Dirty Laundry if you need me.