6

☆*:.。. o Zane's POV o .。.:*☆

I wanted to stay like this forever. She let go from the hug, so I let go too, even though I didn't want to.

"See ya tomorrow?" She asked.
"Yeah." I smiled for once in my life.
I walked downstairs, Y/N trailing behind me. We walked outside. She stood in the doorway, waving at me. Her expression changed suddenly and her wave turned into a 'come back' symbol, her expression showed it as well.

I walked back up to the door way. She walked passed me, grabbing my wrist, and went to her backyard patio.

"Zane?" She asks.
"Y-Yeah?"
"I need to tell you something..."
"What is it, Y/N?" I asked concerned.

She started tearing up. I've never seen her this upset, even through all the bullying.

"M-My parents are moving to O-O'Khasis and are t-taking Kade & the dog along... I-I'm gonna be all alone in this big house and-" she cut her self off because she started to cry. I hugged her, trying to calm her down. She hugged me back, crying into my shoulder.

Xx a few days later
☆*:.。. o Your POV o .。.:*☆

I walked into the school, the dumb science project in my bag. I went straight to my locker, avoiding all eye contact with the shit heads i knew were around my locker from the nasty fragrance they use. But it was only Sasha.

"You credited me, right?" She asked.
"Yes. Now leave me alone all day or else I'm NOT going to keep you credited."
"PFFT ya right." She stated.
"We have science 8th period. The end of the day. I can change that crediting anytime, so I'd suggest you leave me alone for the day." I said, smirk rising on my face.

Sasha gasped. "OKAY FINE! ON ONE CONDITION." I sighed. "What now?"
"You have to give me 10 bucks right here right now before I steal the project."
I chuckled. "Dood... just- whatever," I handed her the money. "leave me alone."

She walked away; thank Irene.

XxX

"Guten Abend, Klasse!" The class replied with hello except me. This is one reason why I hate having a German-Speaking teacher. I don't even know what he said.

(Ask in comments if you don't know what                    
          he said if it really bugs you lolol)

"Anyways! Who would like to present first?" I raised my hand to get it over with.
"Y/N & Sasha! Come on up!" He said.

XxX

Everyone presented, and I almost fell asleep during 1/2 the presentations.
"Danke, Klasse!" He said. The class replied with, "Bitte Shön!" As im sitting her still confused. I think I either skipped class or was absent when he taught the German.
Lolol I don't care anyways.

The bell rang and I was first out of that classroom. Downside was Sasha was right behind me.

"Thanks for the credit... bitch." She tripped me and I slammed into the lockers, making my nose bleed. Damn it. Damn her. Damn everything.

I walked to my locker and Zane came up to me. "Hey, Y/N!" He said.

I turned to face him. He was in his gym uniform. I have my nose bleeding. Damn it. What if he thinks it's a nosebleed over him?!
"Uhh... y/n? Your making me uncomfortable." I snapped out of it and realized I was staring at his shirt. I turned instantly and started blushing from the awkwardness. "S-Sorry I zoned out... heh.."

I ran to my locker (which was open) and threw my stuff in it, running out into the parking lot to my car. I got in my car, and pushed the key into the ignition. I started to pull out of my parking space.

"Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked. I jumped and hit my head on the roof of the car. "SINCE WHEN WERE YOU IN MY CAR?!" He chuckled. "You didn't even notice I was sitting here?" "Jesus you scared the living hell out of me."

We started talking the rest of the drive.

Aaaaaand chapter 6.
Hope you enjoyed!

Okay, I would make this longer, but later chapters will be longer because there is a fully developed plot AND I can do fieldtrips & shit like that.

Anyways, Bai doods.