Help

Seokjin's POV

Jimin and I started to wonder what would happen to us now, me being kicked out of my own house and having Jimins boyfriend cheat on him, leaving Jimin heart broken. None of us had a clue where to go from here.

"Jin-hyung. You know those two guys that beat me up a few weeks ago?"

I nodded and turned around to give my attention to Jimin.

"Well, Yoongi-hyung told me why they were doing this.." Jimin paused and thought back to the day they were abusing Jimin, kicking him and beating him up as if he didn't feel anything.

"Jimin, tell me." Jimin looked at me and started to talk again.

"They are doing this because of revenge, something similar was happening to Jungkook before Taehyung came and saved him. Instead of being nice to everyone and being good people, Jungkook and Taehyung wanted revenge. Jungkook wanted revenge for people that hurt him and Taehyung wanted revenge because of the people that hurt his Jungkook." Jimin paused and then started again.

"Yoongi knew this because he was one of the people that bullied Jungkook.." Jimin looked at the ground guiltily while I was still trying to process the information.

"Well..um..they shouldn't be doing this to other people that haven't hurt them." I tried to think of why they would do something so cruel for revenge.

"I really don't know, but i just thought of a place we could stay for a while, I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Jimin stood up helping me up to my feet and started to call a number. I saw the contact name and thought to myself.

"Hoseok?" Jimin said to the phone, which Hoseok on the other side answered. Jimin said that we had no where to go and that if it would be okay with him for us to stay for a while. Hoseok agreed and the two of us felt a huge weight being lifted up from our shoulders.

--

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm gonna write the part where they go to Hoseoks house next chapter, I just wanted to have this short chapter for the readers that are reading the story. Byee 💕