Love Me

Third persons POV

"I don't want to fall in love again." Namjoon said before looking away. Seokjin looked at him with an astonishing expression. Never would he think Namjoon would fall for him. "What is thar supposed to mean?" Seokjin asked while blushing. Namjoon sighed before looking back at Seokjin's face and frowning, "I can't tell you." Seokjin pouted but nodded his head understanding why. He really wanted to start something with Namjoon but didn't want to rush things. Jimin was in a healthy relationship with Yoongi and Seokjin couldn't help feel jealous of the Yoonmin couple.

The bell rang for the next period, which was the class Seokjin had with Namjoon, so they walked together to the next subject, maths. Namjoon was smart in maths and would normally help Seokjin with his problems. As they walked, Seokjin spotted Jungkook and Taehyung causing trouble again. Seokjin just shook his head and kept walking to class.

"Okay everyone, for this next task you all need to pick a partner and work together for a maths project." The teacher told the whole class. While everyone else was picking partners, Seokjin's eyes met Namjoon's as they both smiled. They had to pick each other. The task was to create a maths diagram which sounded easy enough to do. Seokjin sat next to Namjoon and started talking about everything else except the actual task. Seokjin desperately wanted to know more about Namjoon's life and past. Seokjin asked if he could go to the bethroom with Namjoon and the teacher said yes. As soon as they got out Seokjin said,

"Hey Namjoon, if you don't mind, can you please tell me about yourself."

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked desperately trying to avoid the question.

"Oh you know, your parents, your past life." Seokjin scooted closer to Namjoon while Namjoon was uncomfortable.

"I can't tell you, sorry." Namjoon said quietly. Seokjin reached his hand to Namjoon's hand.

"You can tell me Namjoon, I won't be afraid or anything." Seokjin smiled as Namjoon was flustered, but he didn't want to make Seokjin involved with his problems.

"Don't worry Seokjin, let's just go to the  bathroom." Namjoon removed Seokjin's hand from his and walked faster.

"Don't you trust me?" Seokjin suddenly raised his voice at him.

"Why are you so afraid to tell me? It's not like your parents threw you out or something! Seriously Namjoon, have some common sense." Seokjin, still looking at Namjoon, who was now looking at his feet.

"Thats exactly what they did Seokjin!" Namjoon raised his voice a bit. Seokjin could see tears trying to pour out of his eyes, but Namjoon held them back.

"They didn't want me. They thought I was ugly as shit and that they shouldn't waste time raising me. So they gave me to my grandmother who took care of me, but kicked me out when I was 16. Life isn't all cupcakes and rainbows Seokjin! Some people don't have loving parents, some don't have a life to live, a reason to continue life." A few tears escaped Namjoon's eyes as Seokjin gasped. Seokjin then realized that he shouldn't have said anything.

Seokjin couldn't take it anymore. He attacked Namjoon is a big hug and Namjoon accepting it crying into his shoulder.

They stayed like that the entire period.

Hello everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter. Get ready for the next few chapters😊