Chapter 13

Savannah's P.O.V.

I looked down from the cliff , it was dreary, and it looked like it was going to rain. It was kind of like that scene from Twilight. The ocean below was calling me beconing me ever so slowly. I was just at the edge when I heard a faint scream.

"Don't do it!" L.J. screeched I heard his feet running as fast as he could. I was about to stop myself, but the ledge broke off.

"AS MY LAST DIEING WORDS!!!! I LOVE YOU LAUGHING JACK.!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. As I was about to hit the ground when something or someone broke my fall.

I looked down to see a girl around my age. Her face was more fucked up than that Jeff guy. Her eyes were buttons, one was blue the other red. Her mouth was cut, but it was stitched back. One side was forever frowning while the other one was forever smiling. Two sharp teeth were out at her thin lips. She wore a straight jacket that had stitches all most every where. Her skin so pale it looked gray. Her hair was cut short, it was black and two white cat blood stained ears protruded from it. A tail of dark red and dark grey was swaying angrily. Beside her a cat with similar appearance to her.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked.

"I asked you first!"

"I asked you second!"

The girl turned to see L.j. running to us.

"Thanks Rose for breaking her fall." L.J. said to this Rose girl.

"L.J. since when did you let a human live? I can feel it on her." She said.

"Hey! I am only half human!" I yelled at this bitch.

"So tell me why I should respect you!" She yelled back. I heard my father coming and grinned. He stopped next to L.J.

"Because he is my boyfriend, and that is my father." I said gesturing to L.J. and then my father. She looked worried as she saw my father.

Raven's P.O.V.

'I swear Savannah is owning someone's ass right now.' I thought as I waited for them to come back.

•15 minutes later•

I saw Zalgo, Savannah, L.J. and this fucked up looking girl coming back.

"Did you own someone's ass? "I asked. As she nodded her head with pride.

"Well someone better pick up the phone...... BECAUSE I FUCKING CALLED IT!" I yelled.

---------------------------------

BlackroseKaa

Hi guys thanks for the comments and likes also if you want to see Rose the one who just appeared go to deviant art and go to my profile Blackrose12121313 and go to the gallery. Also my friend is making this book that is awesome. her user name is Artpenguin20 and the book is called Fallen. It isn't a creepypasta fanfic ,but it is still a really good book. Any way I hope to update my story The killer's apperentice to day or tommorw.

Bye!