Chapter 2

Savannah's P.O.V.

I went to my bed to tire from the odd day. At first I felt like someone was watching me, but I shook it off and fell asleep.

I was in a carnival most likely abandoned since it looked so dreary. I heard children singing off in the background. For a moment I felt eager to hear what they were singing ,but denied it. I think I also heard 'Pop goes the weasel' in the background. I couldn't exactly pin point it as easily. That only made me more eager to find it instead. Soon I came behind a very tall man most likely cranking a box for pop goes the weasel by the motion of his arms. It didn't seem he knew I was behind him. From the back he had black straight shoulder lengths hair, baggy dark grey pants, white and black stockings, black clown shoes, suspenders, and some sort of fluffy feathery black and white stuff on his shoulders.

"L.J..., Jack?" I said reaching a hand out to try and tap his back ,because there was no way I could reach his shoulder without a ladder. He turned around and seemed confused. His face confused me, he had white eyes with some sort of light blue, a cone for a nose that was white with a black swirl, pale white skin, black lips, and sharp jagged teeth.

"Jack?" I asked once more tilting my head to the side.

"Why didn't you try and find the children?" He asked bending down to around my height.

"I could have easily found the children, but I was more eager to find out who was playing Pop goes the weasel." I said reaching my hand up to grab his nose. I pulled on it once to realize that really was his nose. I let go and giggled a bit for no particular reason.

"Do it again!" He said smiling.

"What again, pull your nose?" I asked jokingly.

"Smile, laugh, giggle." He said showing the jagged tooth smile of his own. I laughed at his own comment and he laughed with me.

"Jack why do look like a gothic clown?" I asked poking at his lips to see if it was just black lip stick or those were real to.

"What's wrong with being a clown? Now laugh again." He said starting to tickle me. I thrashed about, when ever someone tickled I would uncontrollably kick and punch. He held me down with one hand and tickled me with the other.

"Ha, ha, J-jack come on stop!" I said as my stomach started to hurt.

"And stop the fun?Come on." He said. I started to reach my hand out to tickle him ,but he was just to tall for me to reach. He began laughing him self as he tried to hold them in.

"What's so funny?" I asked clearly since he had stopped tickling me to put his hands over his stomach.

"Y-you so s-s-small compared to me, I it's funny." He said wiping a tear from laughing. I started running away to see if he would notice. He did and started chasing me. Soon he caught me, but we tumbled down a hill in the process. When we got to the bottom he was laying on top of me pinning me down with one hand. My arms raised above my head, and one arm was around my waist. I blushed deeply as I saw him leaning in for a kiss. Just as he was about to kiss me...

I woke up in my bed straight up, and looked at the beeping alarm clock. It clearly read 8:50 a.m., I'm late for school! Stupid, teenage girl hormones and wacky messed up dreams. I jumped out of bed, and rushed to my closet randomly throwing on a black skirt with a skull buckle, red long gloves to hide my scars and yesterday's injuries, grey tang top, and my knee high black bullet boots. I rushed out my room to downstairs grabbing my back pack, and grabbing a cupcake to eat as breakfast. I ran out the back door running past people and tripping over my own feet. I made my to class just as the bell rang. I hurriedly sat down in the back dropping my back pack off. The class was about to start when Miss.Bowman gave me a glare making the whole class turn to me. A few boys blushed and looked away, and some girls snickered and began to gossip. Was it my hair, I did have awful bed head.