Chapter 6

Jack's P.O.V.

Ben and Jeff said she got away ,but they absolutely refused to tell me how. They said shit just went down hill,man. Dammit guys, I guess I have to go get her myself. Savannah you will be mine, why didn't you just tell me your feelings early then I could have whisked you away earlier. She must be really strong to take down both Ben and Jeff. Either that or an awfully fast runner. Well Savannah can't escape me...

_____________________________________________________________

Raven's P.O.V.

Me and Savannah were staying at a log cabin that my granny used to own. It wasn't to far away and Savannah seriously needed to rest. With all the drama llamas going on and her period it's taken it's toll. Second we got her she passed out on the couch. I made sure to lock all the doors and windows. I found a computer in the cabin and looked at Laughing Jack's story again. Why did she love this guy? If on the wall of my bedroom painted in blood said ' Savannah will fall in love with a psychotic murderous clown serial killer.' I wouldn't have even give a flying creepy pasta fuck. I would have been like 'Oh nice joke Stevie Prankster.' Then walked away oblivious to knowing a single thing. Looking over the story once more I almost turned it off when I heard a poof sound. I tip toed out of my room to the living room. Kindness was being held tight in my grip. I then saw a black of smoke clear from the area to reveal Laughing Jack grabbing Savannah and....... crying? I looked at Savannah's bloody clothes, then remembered fact that she basically looks like she is dead when she is asleep, and finally pieced together what was happening. He thought she was dead.

"Who ever the fuck did this to her will suffer a fate worse than death and hell." He said letting out a growl. Aww he does really care about her. I stepped out of the darkness to explain what was going on, but then he instead tackled me to the ground. Without thinking I wacked him over the head with Kindness knocking him out. I heard a grumble and looked up to see Savannah getting up. She looked pretty pissed at me.

"What the hell did you do to him?" She asked clearly the period was still talking.

"He tried to kill me, he thought you were dead and I killed you." I said defensively looking down at Kindness. Savannah's eyes flickered towards Jack. Black blood trailed down his rubber like skin from his forehead. A blue bruise already formed around it with dappled purple spots. For a Creepy Pasta he sure was weak and easily wounded. In my state of thought I hadn't notices Savannah cleaning the blood with a wet rag. She then dragged him to the couch with his head in her lap and with in minutes she was asleep to. I might as well try to get some sleep to. I was about to go to sleep in the recliner when I heard banging on the door. I got up curiosity getting the better of me. I opened the door to reveal men dressed in these odd pure white suites.

"Miss we need to inspect the perimeter of your house." They said trying to push passed me. Who did these guys think they were?

"Wait on what authority? What part of the government are you from?" I asked pushing them back.

"We are called the C.P.C. Now Miss we need to get inside now." He said trying to push passed me.

"Now way! The Constitution of Independence says that you can't search my house without a legal warrant. Come back when you have one." I said slamming the door in their faces. That's when Savannah woke up. Rubbing her eyes yawning she woke up.

"Who was that?" She asked rubbing Jack's wound on his head.

"A couple of jackass trying to get in the house. They said they are called the C.P.C." I said. Savannah was about to reply when Jack shot straight up looking around frantically then sighed. He then turned to Savannah and hugged her muttering something about her being alive. While Savannah muttered back she was never dead just sleeping. I looked at the happy couple and to think I wanted them separated. I then heard a continuous banging once more ,but it was louder. I was about to yell again when the guys broke down the door. One guy yelled 'get them'. We all started running out through the back door heading towards the woods. Savannah was being carried by Jack. I made a fool's mistake by looking back to see these assholes right behind us. After I then tripped over root. I tried to run again ,but the damn root had a good grip on my foot and soon a whole group of men did to.

Savannah's P.O.V.

I looked back to see Raven getting taken away. I began pounding my fists on Jack's chest screaming for him to turn back. I already knew he wouldn't ,but it felt good to try. Jack kept on running and running till we were out of sight. I began crying what we're they going to do to her?