They tell us to pretend we're chilling and act as if we were best friends. They put some music to make it less awkward.

Kj looks at me and sighs.

"So Sophia. We're best friends. I like pizza..." I giggle and shake my head. He chuckles.

"THATS PERFECT! NOW STAND IN THE MIRROR" the guy shouts. Kj grabs my hand and we both stand in front of the mirror. We make some posses and funny faces. We then go sit on the couch and I lay my head on my arm as I stare at him. We take some more shots until they tell us to come outside. We take some pictures in front of this rainbow wall.

"Okay, next outfit change" Louis says. He takes me to my dressing room. I look around for Grayson but he's no where. Before I start panicking I tell myself he's in the bathroom.

Louis hands me my next outfit which is a melon bralette that looks more like a crop top, some jean overalls, and some vans. He leaves the room and tells me to come back outside when I'm done. I remove my clothes and place them on the small couch. I remove my bra and grab the bralette.

 I remove my bra and grab the bralette

"Sorry I was in th-"

My eyes widen and I quickly cover myself. Grayson cheeks turn red and he looks shocked before he covers his eyes and mumbles a shit. I feel a little embarrassed but soon I start giggling.

"Don't look" I say and turn around. I put on the bralette and then the overalls. I tel him I'm down and he uncovers his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I feel awkward now" he mumbles and I walk up to him. I grab his chin and kiss his lips.

"It's okay Grayson. You got to get used to it" I say and grab the shoes. I put them on and tell him to come out with me. He holds my hand and mumble sorry again as we walk out.

Louis smiles at us and tells me to go where Kj is. Grayson let's go off me and stands next to Louis as me and Kj are placed where we the next shots will be taken. This time we are in front of white screen. We just take simple pictures. I can't help but glance at Grayson as Kj wraps his arms around my waist.

Grayson licks his lips and looks around. I know he doesn't really enjoy seeing another male hugging me. But I know he understands.

"I'm sorry. Is he a jealous type?" Kj asks. I glance at him and shake my head.

"Nope. He's very understanding" I say and he smiles nodding his head.

"That's awesome. Their aren't many guys like him. I would be jealous." He says and I giggle.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I ask