6.0

(holy fuck he's hot)

"You're really going to wear that?" Carl asked as he sat on the bed, waiting for rylee to get ready to go to the pool.

"Is it bad?" She laughed very lightly.

"No! No, no." He stuttered, noticing the light frown on her face, "Not at all, you look great."

"Okay, so what's the problem?" She continued to laugh nervously.

"I don't want anyone else looking at you." He admitted, stepping closer to pull her into his chest.

"Carl." She rolled her eyes and pulled away, tugging him toward the door. "You gotta chill. Let's go."

"Ry, you look nice." Garrett said when her and Carl arrived at the pool that Daniel had told them about. Rylee sent him a small smile as Carl grabbed her hand tighter and clenched his jaw. She was starting to get a bit annoyed, because he's never acted like this before, and now all of a sudden, he's jealous of everything. She sighed and rolled her eyes, squeezing his hand tighter for a moment to silently tell him to stop.

"Ry?" Carl said softly, and he didn't think she heard, so he called out again, louder. When she still didn't respond, he realized that she was ignoring him.

Carl sighed, "baby, I don't know if I want to go swimming anymore."

"Why not, Carl?" She asked, stopping to face him, startling him into a halt.

"Just don't." He mumbled.

"Okay."

Carl looked at her with a slightly shocked look on his face. She usually keeps asking until he tells her, but she didn't even ask twice this time. "R-Really?"

"Yeah, let's go." She said, lightly pushing him back in the other direction.

"Leaving already?" Daniel asked as they neared the door.

"Carl's not feeling to good, swimming probably isn't the best thing for that." She laughed lightly and walked out as Daniel called out for Carl to feel better.

Carl quickly walked in front of her, grabbing her wrist so she would keep up as he pulled her around the hallways into their room. He quickly pulled her through the doorway behind him, then closed the door and turned back to her.

"What's going on?" Rylee asked. Carl had been acting weird the past couple of days, and it was starting to worry her.

"Nothing's going on." He muttered, despite the fact that he stood tense with his jaw locked and his hands subconsciously in fists.

"Something's going on." Rylee chuckled. "But, I guess if we aren't telling each other stuff li-"

"We are." Carl cut her off before she could suggest that she'd stop talking to Carl about her issues.

"Clearly we aren't."

"I don't want to argue, ry." Carl said quietly, his muscles relaxing, and his voice softening.

"Me either." Rylee shook her head, "So let's not. Just tell me what's going on, Carl, I'm worried."

"Don't be worried." Carl said softly, suddenly standing much closer to rylee, bringing a hand up to cup her face, feathering his thumb along her cheek.

"Why won't you tell me what's bothering you?" Rylee took a step back, separating from his touch.

"I don't want to argue." He repeated.

"Jesus, Carl, the only thing we'll be arguing about is you avoiding talking to me." Rylee sighed, getting annoyed.

"We're arguing already!" Carl raised his arms in frustration.