1.7

carl walks off the bus bundled in a jacket and hat, and walks straight to rylee's house.

he stops dead in his tracks when he sees a tall boy walking out the gate with his shirt inside out, and his footprints coming from rylee's window. carl stares at him with a hurt expression on his face.  the boy looks at carl and just says "sorry bro" before walking off down the street.

carl finished his cigarette outside and took a few deep breaths before slowly walking through the front door and to rylee's bedroom. he opens up the door to see rylee pulling a sweater over her naked body.

"oh carl! hey you came back early" she says quickly with a panicked voice.

"so, uh, you leave early when we're out together, after i tell you that i'm FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU," carl began talking calmly, then began to yell, "so u can come back home and fuck some dude again, huh?"

"carl wait it's not like that." rylee slipped on a pair of shorts.

"i can't fucking believe this" he turned around and walked toward the door.

"wait!" rylee yelled before he could goC "please carl wait i'm so sorry let me expl-"

"you said this wouldn't happen! you said that we could do this and nothing would change! then you made me fucking love you!" carl was yelling, and began to cry, "this wasn't supposed to happen rylee, this is your fault! i didn't want this!"

"i'm so sorry carl." she whispers, "i love you."

he shakes his head, "no. you don't." he turns around and walks out, slamming the door behind him.

"carl wait!" rylee rushes after him, but he is already gone.

________________________

carl storms into his house past everybody in the living room, straight to his bedroom and slams the door. he sits on his bed for a moment before ian enters the room.

"hey buddy, what's going on?" he asks him, sitting next to him, lighting a cigarette.

carl sits up and wipes his eyes, taking the cigarette from ian. "fuck feelings." he says, taking a drag and handing it back. ian nods.

"why do people cheat?" carl asked after a moment.

"shit dude i don't know." ian sighed, "i'm sorry, carl."

they sat in silence for a bit longer before carl spoke up again.

"fuck her." he said bitterly.

"fuck her." ian agreed.

__________________________

(ooo rylee u bitch)