Chapter 4

“I fight on!” Kuno spoke as he grab (M/n), who only giggle, and surprising Ranma, who scream in fear for a second. “The jig is up!” Akane mumbled to herself in worry, before running off to find a bucket or something and fill it up with hot water. The pup got them to the edge of the pool and was about to help set Kuno on the floor, when Ranma, somehow free herself from the fluff, and slam Kuno onto the edge of the pool.

Ranma escape by jumping over the fence. “W-what!” “Ranma’s body...doesn't it look a little smaller all around?” “Must have been an illusion.” was the students comments as they watch (M/n) get out of the water, and seem to check on Kuno.

“Sorry about my Master, Kuno! I hope you have a nice day,” (M/n) giggle before pecking Kuno’s cheek, causing the brunette to blush as the pup also jump over the fence, following his Master.

‘W-what did that kiss mean?’ Kuno thought for a second, before realising that Ranma escape in some magical way, leaving  (M/n) and a female in his place.

Let's rush to where the main characters are at

‘Damn bastard. Giving me a damn scare like that nor did he had to grab my (M/n)...well I guess he know about me,’ Ranma thought as she remove her pants, and started to twist it to remove the water, while remembering what happened a second ago, when she slam Kuno into the ground, which involves her pressing her breast against his back to do it.

‘Master look so cute half naked...I wonder how Master would look if he was in his real form?’ (M/n) thought with a blush coating his cheeks as he imagine a flustered Ranma wearing only his shirt, trying to hide his cock and ass. ‘W-what is this feeling?’ the (h/c)ette question himself as he panted lightly, as he stared at Ranma with a dazed look, which he snapped out of, when Akane came with the hot water and yelled for Ranma’s attention.

“Just how dumb can you be? I mean, jumping into the pool with your own free will. (M/n) is the exception, because he is basically a child aka he doesn't know any better,” Akane spoke, as she pull the pup into a hug, which the said male responded by hugging back, with a childlike grin on his face. “Shut up! Nyaah! Nyaah!” Ranma growled, before sticking her tongue out at the bluette, who grit her teeth at her behavior.

“Master! Akane bought some hot water with her!” the Pup spoke up, when he ended the hug, which made Ranma gasp in shock that she kept it from her. “Also, it seem that Kuno follow us, Master!”

As if (M/n) had called him, Kuno appear and look around for Ranma and (h/c)ette, as the redhead and bluette caught sight of him. “Catch!” Akane toss the kettle up to Ranma, who nearly drop it, but luckily got it in her hands, as the bluette and the pup turn around to distract Kuno.

“Upperclassman...I ch-” “Ne! Kuno, fight me!” (M/n) interrupt Akane from challenging Kuno, surprising the human trio from his request. Kuno stare at the Pup for a second before closing his eyes with a smirk on his face. “I see. Never did I dream that a day like this will happen to me, since I have my wonderful Akane. So be it. If you win...I'll allow you to go out with me!”

With that said, the brunette charge at (M/n) with intent to strike the boy. The pup giggle as he easily dodge the strike, by stepping to the side. “Hehehe! Come on, go faster!” (M/n) smile as he wrapped his fluff around Kuno, before pulling on it off of him in a fast pace, causing the brunette to spin around like a top. ‘Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit...HE BETTER NOT JUST SAID THAT TO MY (M/N)!’ Ranma finally settle herself on the branch and then realised what Kuno said to the male, who kick Kuno to Akane on accident.

Akane, who was surprised at the sudden attack, catch Kuno’s Bokken between her hands, pulling him to the ground as she land on her back, before kicking him into the air. Sadly at that moment, Kuno hit and stuck to the kettle, Ranma was about to use, leaving the females in shock that the redhead lost her chance at that second. The (h/c)ette watch as Ranma let go of the kettle, letting Kuno hit the ground, once the said male made comments about her true form, before jumping down herself.

‘Should I ask Master, what this feeling is?’ (M/n) thought as he watch how Ranma beat Kuno, and then start to walk off with Akane. ‘I can ask him tonight!’

Happy with his plan, the Pup quickly caught up with the females, as they walk home.

Later that night, inside the Tendou dojo

“Master, are you fine? You seem kinda upset, when you came back here from thanking Akane,” the (h/c)ette asked as he blocked the blackette attack with his arm. Ranma only click his tongue as he attempt to punch (M/n) in his face, only for the Pup to catch his fist and pull him into a hug. “L-let go, (M/n),” Ranma blushed as the (h/c)ette nuzzled his neck.

“I been meaning to ask, but what is this feeling, Master?” (M/n) pants as he rub Ranma’s ass, making the boy gasp from shock mix pleasure. “I don't understand what this feeling is. But I do know it involves you, Master~”

The (h/c)ette pulled Ranma closer to him, as he purred at the blackette’s scent, while the said male wrapped his arms around his neck. “Ngh~! (M-m/n), c-calm down!” Ranma moan as the (h/c)ette ground his growing bulge into his own, making the both of them shiver in pleasure.

Lemon is starting

“M-more~!” Ranma felt pleasure race up and down his spine when (M/n) lick and suck his sweet spot on his neck. (M/n) yank Ranma’s pants down, leaving the boy in his shirt and boxers.

The Pup lift his head from the blackette’s neck and took a step back, making the half naked male whine at the loss of heat and pleasure. The (h/c)ette lick his lips at the sight of a flustered Ranma attempting to cover himself up, but fail in the other male’s opinion.

Ranma unable to bear it anymore, tackle the Pup into the ground, stealing his first kiss. Ranma lick (M/n)’s bottom lip, begging for entrance, which the inhuman male denied as he slipped his hand into his boxers, and start to tease his hole. “Ah! (M-m/n)~!” the curse male purr as he buried his face into the (h/c)ette’s neck, while the said male push his finger inside the throbbing hole. Ranma lick, suck and bit the Pup’s neck, leaving hickeys in his wake, just as (M/n) push the second and third finger inside.

(M/n) growled lowly into the blackette’s ear, making him shudder in pleasure as the curse pup pull the boxers down with his other hand as the first one thrust his fingers inside and out at a fast pace, letting it pool around Ranma’s knees. The (h/c)ette smile at Ranma’s dazed out look, as the said male whimper as he tugged on the Pup’s pants.

The Pup pulled Ranma’s hair, forcing the boy to look at him as the curse male pulled the pants down enough for his cock to pop out. “You're mine,” (M/n) growled/groaned into his ear, making the male whine at the loss of the feeling of being full, when he pulled his fingers out.

 After a lining his cock with Ranma’s hole, with a smile, the Pup thrust his cock inside before standing still, as he nuzzled his neck. Ranma moan loudly, from being filled and stretched even more than he was before. “H-hurry! (M/n)~! Ah~♡!” Ranma lift his hip before slamming himself back down onto (M/n)’s cock, screaming in pleasure when it hit his prostitute.

“Yes Master~! My beautiful Master,” the Pup pulled himself out as he push Ranma on the ground and put him on all fours. The (h/c)ette thrust himself back in, moaning as the twitching hole clench around him. ‘My Master. My wonderful and beautiful Master,’ (M/n) thought as he thrust in and out at a fast pace, loving how Ranma’s ass seem to pull him back in.

“I-i’m close! C-cumming!” Ranma scream as he made a puddle on the ground, just as the (h/c)ette jabbed the blackette’s sweet spot. The Pup moan as the clenching heat, tighten around his cock, as he thrust even harder and faster.

“Ngh! Ah! Y-yes~!” the curse male cried out as he was work through his first organism, quickly approaching his second one, while (M/n) was nearing his climax. “R-ranma!” (M/n) cried out as he cum inside, before biting the uke’s neck, drawing blood, just as the said male came from the pleasure and shock of hearing the Pup moan his name, which was hot as fuck.

End Lemon

“Yawn! I love you, Master!” (M/n) yawned as he pulled out, as his cum leak out, making the uke whine at the loss. “Love you too, (M/n),” Ranma blushed, when he realized that the (h/c)ette fell asleep already. ‘Fuck. I'm going to be sore in the morning.’

I feel like I fucked up the Lemon....well nevermind that, GOODNIGHT OR MORNING PEOPLE OF WATTPAD!