Chapter 2

“School?” Ranma repeated in confusion that his father would even day such a thing. “Well, we are going to be staying a while,” Genma answered as he glance at his son, which seem to gained the (h/c)ette’s attention.

“School!? What is that?! Can I go too! I wanna go to this thing called ‘school’ too!!” (M/n) show them a close eyes smile, not knowing that Ranma was trying to shake his head no, but couldn't when the (h/c)ette hug him. “Yep, you’re going also, (M/n). So, protect your Master for me,” Genma smirked as he thought of ways to get rich or something by marrying off (M/n). The (h/c)ette only cheer in happiness, as he tighten his hug with Ranma, who blush heavily at the contact and quickly push the abordable male away.

“It’s the same school, me and Akane goes to. See you there!” Nabiki said as she pass them, revealing the female school uniform which is a blue dress, with a white dress shirt. “Nabiki, wait! I'll go with you!” Akane called out, as she rush toward her sister, who stop. “What are you talking about? Ranma is your fiancé remember and (M/n) will be your slave or brother in law, well something too. So you should walk them to school,” Nabiki stated, before walking off, leaving the soon to be marry duo to glare at each other. While the (h/c)ette just giggle and rolled around on the floor like a playful puppy.

A minute or so later

The trio was walking to school, Ranma on the fence, Akane by the fence, and (M/n)...who was ahead of them, but will stop from time to time, so they can catch up and he can figure out the direction to school.

“We're not getting married,” Akane said, as she walk by the (h/c)ette, who grin and started to follow them. “You're telling me?” Ranma responded back, annoyed by the female, also the fact that (M/n) is walking near her instead of him. “So, don't hang around me at school!” Akane ended with a glare, but that quickly change when she turn her head to face (M/n). As her eyes soften at the (h/c)ette and with a tiny smile, she open her mouth. “While you can come to me, if you need anything or any help, okay.”

“Tch. Don't worry. I can't stand tomboys like you! And (M/n) isn't going to follow or need help from you,” Ranma spoke up before (M/n) was able to answer. Luckily the (h/c)ette don't really care and was going to follow one of them anyway, but since his Master said he wasn't going to follow Akane, then he won't.

Akane raise her bag, ready to hit Ranma, but stop when Genma ran toward his son, out of nowhere and hit him.

“Pop! What’re you-” Ranma was cut off by the male, he was yelling at. “You're in no position to be choosy about women!! Listen Ranma...I’ll-” Genma was interrupted by (M/n), who jump on top of the fence and push the older male into the river or lake below. “Hehehe! He made a huge splash!! Praise me, Master!”

Sadly, before (M/n) could get a lick of a praise, Genma jump out of the body of water as a Panda and tried to hit the both of them. Ranma just inch away from him quickly, dodging each blow, while (M/n) lean away from each blow, before jumping down and landing next to Akane.

“Ha! Loser-” Ranma started as soon his feet touch the ground next to the (h/c)ette, but his voice was drown out by water, that was splash on him...now her by a small old woman behind them.

“Hmph. Too much water,” (M/n) pouted, trying to shake the water off of him like a puppy, whenever they get wet, but it didn't work. That only succeeded in making Akane laugh at the (h/c)ette, and led the cursed duo, to a place she know, so they can get some hot water or get some towels so they can dry themselves.

Like a 2 or 3 minutes Time-skip

“Hello? Anyone in here?” Akane called out as she walk even deeper into the room of the clinic, while Ranma and (M/n) just stood by the door. Well Ranma stood next to it, (M/n) was messing with thing as if he was searching for something.