Chapter 1

I don't own Ranma 1/2

“Sigh...knowing them, they must already be there...Master might be so disappointed in me,” a boy with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, muttered as he walk with his umbrella open.

‘I wonder how my Master is doing?’ the (h/c)ette thought as he watch the rain hit the earth, dodging each water puddle with ease, while the rain slow to a stop. ‘I'm totally going to get praise for finding them so soon~♡!’

The (h/c)ette pull out a letter from his pocket.

Dear (M/n),

By the time, you’re reading this, me and your Master, Ranma, will already be at my friend's home and your Master might already be marry by then!

- Master’s father

‘I really can't believe that I found them so soon! I can't wait to see Master again!’ (M/n) thought as he arrived to the doors of Tendou dojo.

‘Hm? How the heck do I open this? Master never told me how to open a gate! I just going to have to jump over it!’ the male thought with determination, before jumping up into the air and easily landing on the gate.

Grining, the (h/c)ette jump down and walk to the back of the house, where the dojo and pond was located. As he walk closer, he heard yelling between 2 people. ‘That sound like Master’s voice!! I found him!’

Then like lightning, the (h/c)ette disappear.

With Ranma and the others

“Yo old man. What's the idea for dragging me to a place like that anyway? Because of you, (M/n) is now a-” Ranma grab his dad by the collar, before getting interrupted by Genma, who was about to toss his boy into the pond.

With a shout, Genma tossed him into the air and just as he was about to hit the surface of the water, a blur passed by and tackle the male out of thin air and away from the pond, into the ground/dirt.

Genma stare in shock before sighing in disappointment that the figure stop his son from hitting the water. While the Tendous were staring in shock that someone just suddenly appear and was able to save someone in midair.

As the little bit of dust clear, they saw the mysterious person on top of Ranma in a rather...suggestible way. “Master! I found you!!! Aren't you so proud of me?!!” the male with (h/c) hair spoke as he nuzzled his Master’s neck, with a big smile. “Y-yeah, but calm down and get off me, (M/n),” Ranma blushed as he try to push the male off of him, who seem to not know that he was grinding his cock into the blackett's ass.

“Of course, Master! It been so long! Hm? Hello, unknown people who I don't give a fuck about...it seem that the old man bought my Master here and left, I'm sorry for that bastard’s misbehavior,” (M/n) greeted the Tendous with cheer before standing and helping Ranma stand, as he continued to insult Genma, who was behind the (h/c)ette. “Heh, I bet that no good father of my Master is off somewhere, trying to gain pi-” (M/n) was suddenly cut off when the said man pick him up and tossed him toward the pond. “SHUT UP, YOU STUPID MUTT!” Genma yelled just as the (h/c)ette hit the surface of the pond. The Tendous, who were ticked off from the insult, but were curious on what the newcomer will transform to, when they remember that the (h/c)ette’s name came from Ranma’s mouth earlier.

“Ow! What was that for, you stupid old man! I called you exactly what Master called you,” (M/n) pouted as he stood up in the pond, revealing that nothing change except if you count the fact that he was dripping with good looks...I meant water.

“W-what? I thought you said that he also fell into the springs,” Akane spoke up, as the others nods their heads, as they watch the male walk out of the pond and follow Ranma and Genma into the house...after he took off his wet shoes/boots. “Oh! I hear you talking about me! I like you now, anyway to answer your question, bitch, I did fall in the springs. But I'm not telling you which one!” (M/n) close eyes smile, not noticing that Akane lift the table and was about to bash him in the head with it, while everyone scooted away from him. “What. Did. You. Called. Me.” Akane gritted her teeth in anger, as she glare at the male, aching to slam the table into the (h/c)ette’s head.

“I called you a bitch. It is the greatest compliment in my opinion, since it show how strong you are for your loved ones and how you can bring strength to the family,” (M/n) smile as he look up at the bluette with puppy dogs...no huge begging eyes, which she couldn't help but feel that the male didn't mean any harm, when he called her a bitch.

“That better be what you mean,” Akane sighs, as she set the table back on the ground, shocking her family and the Saotomes, who don't even know her that well, but can tell that she is a violent young girl.

(M/n) only smile, as he watch his Master and his father talk with the Tendous, about the thing known as marriage. ‘I don't know what this marriage thing is...I wonder if it's like mating?’ (M/n) thought, before quickly tuning back into the world, just in time to see that Ranma was squash under the table.

“Master? Are you okay? Why are you sleeping under the table?”

Basically around 30 mins to an hour later

“Hurry up Master! I want to take a hot bath with you,” (M/n) stood next to the bathroom door, waiting for his Master to enter first, before following him inside.

“Yeah, yeah. Calm down, (M/n). Besides, I'm only doing this because I want to be myself again, and also I know that you'll be unable to clean yourself after that,” Ranma spoke, as she took off her shirt, angry that her/his no good panda of a father threw him once again into the pond, causing him to turn into his female self.

The (h/c) close his eyes and was about to speak, but stop when he heard the screen door slide open and 2 different type of gasps from 2 different people.

Back downstairs Ranma is back to being male

“So she got spunk. That just make a finacèe even cuter,” Genma said, looking at his son who was sitting next to (M/n). “Cute is not a word,” Ranma sulk as his left cheek stain a beautiful bright red handprint, that look like it was hit twice. Ranma continue to mumble under his breath, only to stop when he felt his shirt get tugged on.

“Was this all my fault, Master?” (M/n) mumble under his breath, but still loud enough for the male to hear. Ranma’s eyes soften, when he heard the taller male basically wimper in sadness. With a sigh, Ranma raise his hand and pet the (h/c)ette.

“No, (M/n). It wasn't your fault.”