[ 41 ] Epilogue

Depuis le début

Mark Tuan..

She breaks the hug and wipe her cheeks with tissue that she's been holding. "Don't cry honey, you'll ruin the makeup." She flashes me a small smile, wiping away my tears.

I hold her hand and slightly nod my head.

"Oh come on. Don't start the drama. It's her special day. " Dad's voice interrupt from behind. Mom turns around and glare at him playfully.

"Hey princess." Dad greets and pull me into a hug.

"Hi dad." I chuckle.

"You ready to go?" He asks.

I keep my mouth shut for a moment. Not knowing the right words to say that time.

"Yoona?"

I look up. My eyes went to mom's and I look at her; searching for answers.

"Honey, what's wrong?" She questions.

"You guys.. you're not mad?" I ask them suspiciously.

"Honey, listen" Mom takes my hands and hold them in hers as she looked into my eyes intently "we're not mad. This is your decision. If you feel happy with this Jungkook guy, then we have no reason to be mad. We have no reason to stop you from whatever you want to do in your life. You deserve happines, sweetheart. We will support you no matter what. What's past is past. Okay? Don't worry. I know you miss him. We miss him too, honey. He's our only child. But what can we do? God loves him more. Don't think too much okay? I want you to focus on your daughter and Jungkook. Start the new life with him. We're not mad. If you're happy, then we're happy too my dear. Don't worry."

She gives a motherly look and rub down my arms soothingly.

"Excuse me?" Our moments were interrupted by another voice coming from the door.

A guy dressed neatly in a tux was standing at the doorframe.

"Err.. sorry for interrupting. But I'm here to know if the bride is ready. The ceremony is about to start." He smiles.

"Yeah,yeah. She's ready." Mom answers. The guy nods and excused himself before dissapearing to who knows where.

"This is it.." I whisper. Dad approach me and give me one last hug. Mom takes Jiyeon after she hugged me one more time. They wished me luck and left the room; leaving me all alone.

***

My breath hitched as everyone began to stand up from their seats and turn around to the back of the hall, their eyes were on me now with warm smiles plastered on their faces. I keep on smiling as I walked down the hall with dad, holding the bouquet of flowers tightly.

Soon we arrived at the altar. Dad hands me over to Jungkook; which he gladly take my hand in his with a wide smile on his face. We finally stand facing each other infront of the priest. I look over to see Jungkook, dressed handsomely in his black tuxedo. He seems to notice my wide smile, so he mouths 'you're beautiful' at me.

The wedding ceremony lasted for 35 minutes. Finally, it was time to say our vows.

    "I Jeon Jungkook, take you Kim Yoona, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till' death do us part, according to God's holy law; in the presence of God I make this vow."

     "In the name of God, I, Kim Yoona, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, untill we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

After a while,the officiating priest said.. "You may now kiss the bride."

We smile to each other before he hold my nape gently,pulling me closer — untill we're just centimetres away.

"I love you" He whispers before lean in to kiss me fully on the lips.
We kiss passionately to seal our marriage vows.

And it's official. I'm officially Jeon Jungkook's.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I gasp and immediately get up from my bed. Sweats were all over my head. Another nightmare..

Lately, I have no idea why I always had nightmares. But the one that I had just now was the worst.

Holy crap! Me?! Kissing Jeon Jungkook?! That psycho who has been bullying me and make my life like hell for years?!
Seriously?! And the worst part WE WERE MARRIED?!! No! No way in hell I would marry that demon. Eww!

I turn to look my alarm clock on the bedside table. It's almost seven in the morning and I have another 30 minutes to get ready for school.

Another day at the hellhole.

Yeay..

***

I was walking down the hallway heading towards my first class. And like usual people are laughing at me, calling me names like I was some kind of jokes. I try so hard to ignore them. But the view infront of me right now.. I swear I couldn't ignore this one.

My heart clenched as I saw Jungkook kissing Yerin passionately at the row of the lockers. His arms were around her while hers were around his neck.

I swear they would swallow each other if they won't stop any minutes now.

I sigh heavily and continue my steps toward my class; ignoring those stupid cows that were insulting me from behind.

***

"Bitch!" Jungkook spat as he walked past me; followed by Yerin who's behind him, smiling smugly as they head towards their seats at the back of the class.

I roll my eyes as I turned my attention to Mrs. Jung at the front of the class.

"Good morning, students! Well.. before we start our lesson today. I would like to inform that we'll be receiving a new student in our class today. He's the new exchange student from America."

She explains. Woah! That's..far.

"You may come in now." Mrs. Jung comands.

Then, a boy with hazel brown hair step into the class. He approaches Mrs. Jung and stand next to her, facing everyone in the room. I have to admit.

He's so handsome..

After a while, he flashes a smile and bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Mark Tuan and I'm from the United States of America. Please take care of me and hope we can be friends!"

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you ask..yes. I've prepared the sequel. You know I love you guys so so so much right?

So..the sequel is.. re-read Chapter 1 - Chapter 40 :) Those are the sequel of this book.

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTES THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORTS I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!
LET'S MEET AGAIN NEXT TIME !! IN MY OTHER BOOKS

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I'M TAEMELON AND NOW YOU'RE WATCHING DISNEY CHANNEL

MELON OUT 🤘

Xoxo,
TaeMelon 🍉