A Forgiving Gift - Davekat

REQUESTS ARE OPEN BTW!
Let's get on with it :3

Karkat's POV:

I walked into the stupid striders house, slamming the front door behind me. I felt guilty about arguing with him about our stupid quadrants. It was a rivalry type of fight, until I punched him in the face. I told him our relationship was kismesis, but he said it was in the red section. I bought him a bottle of apple juice to make him feel better, hopefully he'll forgive me. I walked toward the Striders room and gave it a few knocks, silently hoping he was on the other side. "Come on in, its unlocked." I heard him say. I opened the door slowly, and saw him sitting at his desk playing some human game called "UNDERTALE" or some shit. "UH, HEY DAVE." I said. My voice quickly caught his attention as he paused the game and turned toward me. "Hey KitKat, what do ya want?" He said. It was different from what his voice usually is to me, it sounds angrier. "OK, I'LL JUST BE BLUNT. I'M SORRY ABOUT PUNCHING YOU, AND FOR EVEN STARTING THE ARGUMENT. SO, I GOT YOU SOMETHING." He looked over all astonished by what I said. I will admit, I'm not one to apologize that often, or even at all for that matter. I turned my backpack to the side so I could reach the zipper. I then grabbed the clip and slid it across the zipper, reaching inside and grabbing the apple juice. I turned to him and tossed him the apple juice. He caught it and looked at the front. His eyes lit up and it looked as if he were about to cry, yet he didn't. Instead he.... smirked? "UH STRIDER?" I asked. He looked at me and said, "Though all this is great and all, I still need one more thing from you." He said with a look that practically screamed DANGER. "OK, WHAT IS IT?" I said a bit cautiously, I don't like that look. "It's a human game called, master and pet." I blushed at the name of this game. What kind of game is this?! "UM, OK. W-WHAT ABOUT IT?" I stuttered. "I just thought we could play it, I mean you do want me to forgive you right?" He said, keeping that fucking smirk on his face.... tho gotta admit it was pretty sexy. "Y-YEAH, SURE......" I trailed off, not knowing if this was the right decision or not. He put on a shit eating grin and said, "Great!" He suddenly sprang out of the chair and went to his closet. I heard a lot of clanging and swears thrown out here and there. I looked up and saw he had a collar and fake cat ears. Wtf?
"UMM... STRIDER? I DONT GET WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO..." I trailed off. He smirked at me and I blushed, damn that smirk! "First, put these on." He said, giving me the fake cat ears. I blushed again, wanting to just say no, but I had to do this so he would forgive me. I put on the fake cat ears that were attacked to a headband, making sure to avoid my horns.
I looked up at him and he took the collar and put it around my neck. By now my face was probably entirely red. He suddenly picked me up and carried me to the bed.
"S-STRIDER?!" I yelped as he threw me on the bed and started to look me up and down. My face felt like it was scorched from lava down to the deepest crust of Alternia. He climbed on top of me and reached around my neck, securing the collar around it. He then took the other end of the collar and tied it around his hand, making me look like a pet, though I think that was the point.
•|~ LET THE LEMONZ BEGIIIINNNN ~|•
He smashed my lips onto mine, me finally kissing back after a short while. He licked the bottom of my lips, asking for entry. I playfully denied, smirking as he growled at my lack of cooperation. He grabbed my bulge from outside of my pants, stroking the soft fabric. I gasped and moaned, his tough explored every corner of my mouth, not even trying when I fought for dominance, yet unsurprisingly lost. He took hold of the bottom of my shirt, lifting it above my head and throwing it somewhere.
He started attacking my neck, immediately finding a spot that made me moan loud. I felt him smirk against my neck, stupid Strider.
He started trailing kisses down from my neck, to my chest, and finally, down there. I blushed really bad when he reached it, me feeling insecure about what he will think. I mean, human bulges are different ours I think. He tucked his finger underneath the fabric of my jeans and started pulled them down, painfully slow when doing so. Once he finally pulled them all the way to my feet, I kicked them off quickly, careful not to hit Striders face. "Eager are we?" He asked, mostly to himself. I blushed an even darker shade of red and glared at him. He chuckled and started fumbling with my bulge through my boxers. I moaned, lust and pleasure filling me. He suddenly stopped, and I wined, wanting to feel pleasure. He took his finger and put it on the hem of my boxers.
I gulped, thinking back to my old thoughts about what he'd think. He, more swiftly this time, pulled down my boxers. I stared at his face and he stared at my bulge with..... some adjective idk he still has those god damned shades on. I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze, as he seemed to snap out of it quickly when he took a finger and pushed it into my nook.
I moaned but quickly bit my finger so I wouldn't make any noises. "Go on, let it out." Strider said. And that's what I did. I started moaning his name, doing it louder when he added another finger.
He kept pumping and pumping, until I was about to climax. But, right when I was about to, he stopped. I whined at the loss of pleasure, and looked at him with curious eyes. He started taking off his shirt, adding it to the already assembled pile of cloths in the corner of the room. His hands pushed down his navy jeans, seeing his red boxers once the pants were down. I saw a big tent when I looked at them, and blushed at how big the tent was. He took his thumb and put it on the inside of the boxers hem, pushing them down and kicking them to the pile. My eyes widened at the sight of his bulge.... or something, it looks very different from ours. But anyways, it was huge! There was no way in hell that that would fit me. "UM.. STRIDER?" I said with insecurity. "Mmhmm~" he said with lust. "WELL, HOW THE FUCK WILL THAT EXACTLY FIT?" I asked. "Because I have this." He said, pulling out a bottle of lube. I suddenly had this idea that made me smirk. "Why don't I do it for you~" I said giving him a lustful stare. "Wait, wha-" he was cut off by me turning us around with me on top of him. He let out a gasp of surprise, not expecting this sudden fight for dominance. I crawled down so that I was on the edge of the bed and looked up at him, asking for permission. He nodded immediately, obviously exited. I took hold of his bulge and start rubbing it up and down. He groaned with pleasure. I continued to rub it, starting from the tip to the bottom, very slowly. "Damnit Karkat, go faster!" He said, more like yelled. I smirked and swiftly took the tip into my mouth, sucking it roughly. He moaned and grabbed my hair, suddenly pushing my head down to where the middle was. I gagged, having it in my throat. Though, once I was was back together again, I started bobbing my head and sucking hard. He continued to moan, and I smirked at that. He started shaking and held his breath, so I knew he was about to climax. But, just to torture him like he did me, I stopped and pulled my mouth off. He growled and looked up at me. "Revenge." Is all I said before I was suddenly flipped over. I gasped and yelped as my body suddenly crashed against the soft sheets. I looked up at him and he had smirked down at me, positioning himself in front of my entrance. My breath hitched when I realized what he was about to do. I held my breath as he started to slowly push in. Tears welled up in my eyes, it hurt like a bitch! He began to slowly thrust and until about five minutes, where all of the pain went away and was replaced with pleasure. I moaned really loud.
"Dave, oh my fucking god!" I yelled. It felt so fucking good!
He smirked and then started thrusting faster. I was a gasping and moaning mess. He turned me around to doggy style and continued thrusting. I moaned, practically screaming his name. He continued other positions until he finally found that spot. I moaned so loud, I'm pretty sure the neighbors had an earthquake go through their house. I rapped my arms around him as he continue to roughly slam into me. Suddenly I felt a tightening in my stomach. "D-Dave I'm g-gonna-" I was cut off by me climaxing, moaning his name the loudest I have ever. He groaned and slammed into me one more time before filling me with his liquids. We both sighed and stayed there panting with sweat running down our body. He fell on top of me, and we both rolled under the covers. "This was my first time..." I said. I could tell he was shocked. "Oh Karkat I'm so sorr-" "But I'm glad it was with you." I interrupted, smiling at him. He smiled back, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Cheesy I know
This was my first lemon ever written, so sorry it's so bad.
Btw I'm taking requests so ye.