THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT STUFF DUDES. MATURE CONTENT FOREWARNING.

Cara

Chapter 17

Damien had me locked in his kiss. The eagerness of it all made uncomfortable, but the softness and genuine of its nature said something else.

I felt a warm feeling wash throughout my body and when he pulled away from me I was calmer.

When he broke away from the kiss I looked up into those dark eyes of his as if to find his motive. Still, I couldn't see anything but the shadow of his hand starting to find its way around my clothing. I panicked slightly, the feeling of his skin upon my chest as it slid underneath my shirt.

"You think of me as a bad guy," he spoke softly. "I'm not a rapist."

He then continued to feel his way to my breasts to which he teased them delightfully. A soft moan escaped my lips in response. He wasn't being rough the way he usually did when he was threatening me.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Did I? That is a good question. Just a moment ago we were arguing about my prison sentence in this hell hole. Then, he kissed me.

"Answer me, Cara. I asked you a question."

I wrapped my arm around his neck for better support and looked into his eyes. What did I see? I saw passion and extreme desire. Damien always played with me, teasing me about how he was going to get what he wanted -- how he basically always got what he wanted.

But this wasn't about me, and I could see that. This was his game.

He wanted to get the best of me and I began to feel angry again.

Let me tell you one thing Damien. I may not be a fighter like brother, but I am my mother's daughter and I will find a way to ruin you.

With my other hand, I brought it up to my breasts where his was. I laid it down on top his and held it only to feel him grab me back.

"You're asking for my consent, Damien?" I asked amused for once.

My hand left his and travelled towards his cheek where I caressed it. His expression grew hungry, some would even say tortured.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't satisfied.

"Do you want me Damien?"

He looked a bit dumbfounded. "What kind of question is that? Of course I do."

I was tired of being the lamb that was always sheltered and protected, or terrorized and belittled. For the first time ever I had Damien melting at my fingertips, and it felt good.

I released him for a moment to take off my shirt and bra, letting the articles of clothing fall to the floor as my bare chest was exposed to him.

His attention went towards them and I was positive no other human being could take it elsewhere.

"How badly do you want me?" I teased.

Suddenly I fell back onto the counter as Damien brought himself over me. He pressed himself against me, and I could feel the hardness of his member along myself, sending shivers up my core.

And judging from that, I guess he wanted me alot.

"Are you sure you want to test me Cara? I'll destroy that little sex kitten of yours," his voice rumbled deeply against my ear.

But his mouth quickly turned away from me as it sought refuge at the mounds of my breasts. Sensations of pleasure flowed through me as his tongue brushed up against them. He groped me softly as sucked on them.