chapter 11: "I can't even"

Chapter 11: "I can't even"

***

I haven't seen or heard from Declan since he asked me to be his girlfriend. It kinda sucks but whatever. I walk through the school doors with my head held high. Today should be good. It has to be. 

I decided to be cute today and wear ripped black skinny jeans with fish net under and a grey crop top that say 'lol but yur not Irwin' on it and black and white Nike Pros.

(AN: IF YOU GET THIS ^^ BEFORE READING ON I NOW LOVE YOU 10X MORE)

I skip going to my locker and walk straight to my first period. Lets get this over with.

***

lunch time

This has to be my favorite part of a school day. My first few classes went by super fast and only Zack was in first because Reina had a dentist appointment which means she should be here by now. I grab my lunch which just consists of a piece of pizza and a water and walk to our usual table.

I look ahead to see that Reina and Zack are sitting at the table talking. Right when im about to sit Reina looks up and squeals scaring me in the process making me drop my pizza. I dropped my flippin' pizza!

"What the he-" I went to chastise her but she cuts me off.

"You like 5 Seconds of Summer?" She ask as if shes trying to hold in her excitement.
I look at her and scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. I nod slightly and give her look as if say 'so what if i do' and she squeals again.

"I literally cannot even,I can't even, I am unable to even, I have lost my ability to even, I am so unable to even." She cries out as she rambles on and on. I look to Zack for some help and he just shakes his head with an amused look on his face.

"Reina why can't you even?" I ask air quoting the word even. She's being dramatic for what?

"I knew there was a reason we were bestfriends." She says grinning widely. I shake my head at my bestfriend but can't help but smile at her. But then i remember she made me drop my pizza and i frown.

"Reina, you made me drop my pizza when you decided to screech like a crazy fangirl." I huff sitting down next to Zack. When she realizes what she's done she frowns herself and then pushes her pizza towards me.

"Here i wasnt even hungry anyways." She says and i gladly take it biting into the delicious cheesy goodness.

"So wheres lover boy." She teases and just the thought of him makes me frown. He didn't even show up for school.

"I don't know actually. I havent seen nor heard from him since the day he came over." I huff and finish the last bit of the pizza.

"Wait so you and Declan finally decided to make it official?" That was Zack. Ooops guess i forgot to tell him. I just give him a stiff nod and drink some of my water.

"Well maybe something important happened or he's sick." Reina defends and i just scoff.

"He should still have the decency to call or even shoot me a text." I shake my head and eat one of Zack's chips.

"Yeah maybe your right. He'll come around. He's new to this whole relationship thing." Reina says and sips her Coke.

Right when i was about to say something the bell rings telling us lunch is over. We all say goodbye to eachother and go to class.

He better have a good explanation as to why he hasn't called me or im going to be pissed. I don't have time for games. I'd rather be single and alone than in a relationship and still feel alone.

***

This chapter was crappy but i had to update soooo.

No Declan in this chapter /:

Why do you think he hasnt called Nicki ?

Until next time babies mwah

xx