Chapter 6: You Came Back⚘

~Yami Pov~

It's been two months since the day of the boat wreck and that we seen that beautiful creature of the sea name Yugi.  Everyday Atem and I went to sea to see if he return but he hasn't. I gave up when July came around but Atem still went to the sea and I followed. I started to get worried when Atem wouldn't get any sleep cause he urend to see the boy and as do I but looking like sad lost puppies wasn't making it any better.

I walked down to the dock and sat down by Atem as he looked out to sea at the spot Yugi had last been seen and the wind blow his hair. I placed my hand on his gently.

"Atem, I miss seeing him just as much as you do but You and I both know that  us coming here isn't making anything happen" Yami said as he look to the sea.

"It could be" Atem said as he continue to look out to the sea. I bit my lip nervously then look at him.

"I love you" Yami said softly as I moved my hand to caress his cheek softly. He lean into my touch and planted gently kiss upon the plam of my hand.

"I love you as well" Atem said as he gave gentle smile then turning his eyes back to the sea.

I took my hand away from his cheek and lay my head on his shoulder.  I let out a breath and bit my lip.

"I know what you're thinking, Yami but we can't give up. I know he'll be back soon" Atem gave a warm smile as he gazed at the setting sunset.

"How to you know" Yami asked as he look to Atem.

"Something tells me he will come" Atem said as he wrap his arm around my shoulder and rested his head on top of mine. As we waited for few more hours  and I was starting to doze off. I rubbed my eyes of the sleepiness and i looked at my watch to see the time.

"Atem, it's 11pm. We need to head back" I said as I stood up and dusted myself off from the sand. I looked at Atem who was still sitting down and frown then I turn and started walking up the hill. I got a good distance and turn to see if Atem followed but no he didn't. He was standing up and continued to look in the distance. I turn to walk away again but suddenly I heard a big splash.

"Oh Ra, Now I'm hearing things!" I thought to myself but was startled by a yell.

"Yugii!" Atem yelled happily.

My eyes widen and turned around quickly and there he was. His amethyst eyes sparked and his amethyst tail shine like polished gems
and his pale skin glistened like it was glowing from the moonlight that shine upon him as he sat on gray rock in the middle of the sea. My heart pounded so hard. It felt like it was jumping out of my chest.

"Yu-Yugi" I said as I looked at the boy and warmly smiled as I gazed in the distance at Yugi.
---------
~Atem Pov~
"You came back⚘" Atem said as he smiled warmly out in the distance at Yugi as he gazed into the moon.

~End Of Chapter 6~

The Love Of A Mermaid जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें