12

[taehyung's pov:]

"so how did the bus ride go with you-know-who?" jimin smirked at me.

"it was nice... but then i think i ruined afterwards just when we were pulling up near the entrance," i said while helping him set up the tent.

"well, what did you tell her?"
"i might of tried flirting in a cheesy way towards...."
"oh, god. what did you say?"

"what?" i exclaimed. "she was admiring how the park was saying it was pretty... and... all i said was 'not as pretty as you'."

jimin made a sour face as he stopped what he was doing. "ah, dude. not cool."

"okay, yes jimin. i understand that wasn't the coolest thing to say to her, but i just blurted it out. i was nervous, okay? you can't blame me for being nervous," i said to him.

"you must really like her then," jimin smirked. he put the stacks of metal sticks together and pushed it through the top of the tent diagonally.

"well, i wouldn't read just any book for anyone," i said.

"aw, taehyung's in love!"
"shush!"

"and that's why we finished before you guys. if you keep talking, you won't get it finished in time," yoongi said coming up from behind us, along with hoseok.

"hyung! have you seen miyeon and jihee?" jimin quickly asked.

"oh, yeah. they're camping right next to our tent," hoseok said.

"what? where?" i asked quickly looking at them.

"near the lake. behind some trees," yoongi said. i looked over to the direction where he pointed when suddenly yoongi called jimin out.

"yah, jimin! that's not how you're suppose to do that," he exclaimed walking over to jimin.

me, on the other hand, left them quietly and went to find miyeon's tent. the sun was still bright out, so not that many people were outside. i blocked the sunlight from my eyes slightly as i walked around near the lake.

along the trees were about 5 tents.

"alright, time to guess. i'm going in for it," i said to myself softly.

but just as i was taking my first step, someone peered out on the farthest tent. oh, miyeon!

"miyeon," i called out. she looked up and saw straight at me. but she had a serious look on her face when i saw her. so i walked closer to her.

"about earlier. i'm sorry. i didn't mean for it to come out so cheesy," i quickly said.

"it's okay. don't worry about it," she softly said.

"are you sure? so, we're good now?"

she looked at me and then nodded her head. "yeah."

i gave a small smile as i looked at her.

"you smile so much," she said suddenly giving a small chuckle.

"when i was younger, my dad would always tell me to smile. it's most positive thing you've got in life. if you're ever sad, always smile," i explained to her.

"i like that saying," she said giving a small smile.

"so, you're camping here?" i asked looking at her tent.

"yeah."
"where's jihee?"
"oh, she's inside, making sure everything's settled in..."

"oh," i plainly said. "you know what? i'm really hungry."

"mm, now that i think about it, i'm a bit hungry too," she softly said as she patted her tummy.

an idea popped into mind as i suddenly grined at her. "want to go find food together?" i asked her.

"mm, i guess we could..."

"good!"

quickly, i took her hand into my grasp and pulled her along with me.

"wait taehyung, i need to tell jihee," she tried to say.

"don't worry. we won't be long," i told her.

i smiled to myself. i wanted to make this right with her. this time, i'll be sure not to mess up.

~~~~~~~
hallo! i feel like i havent done a small author's note in a while. i just want to thank all you readers out there who have read my other fanfics and in addition of this one as well. thank you!

don't forget to vote and comment if you'd like, please ((: