o7

"guess what?"
"what?" i asked.

"i finally finished the book," he grinned.

"well, it's about time!"

"but you," he said, his voice turning into a serious tone. i looked at him slightly intimidated. "you lied to me!"

"excuse me? and what did i lie to you about?" i asked as we stopped walking.

"you said there were no sad endings," he pouted cutely.

"yeah, but then in the end, they ended up together. no sad endings as promised," i said looking at him.

he still pouted cutely. "still. you lied to me."

"i mean, all i promised was to find you a good book to read. and it was, wasn't it?" i grinned as i looked at him. but he didn't say anything back. i knew i was right.

"tch, i hate it when you're right."

soon, we walked farther until we came upon my house once more.

"well, i'll see you tomorrow taehyung," i said as i turned to look at him. he smiled and nodded his head.

"oh, wait! give me your cell number," he asked quickly before pulling out his phone. i raised an eyebrow and looked at him in confusion.

"why?"

"duh, to keep in contact with you. just in case i need you to recommend me anymore books," he said.

i eyed him carefully but then shrugged slightly.

"xxx-xxx-xxxx."

i watched as he typed on the screen of his smart phone.

"alright, i'll see you then tomorrow. have a good evening," he said politely. i gave a wave goodbye.

"bye taehyung."

"bye miyeon!"

later that evening, i had just finished eating dinner. i quickly cleaned up the table and washed the dishes that remained unwashed. and when i finished, i left upstairs to my room closing the door after myself and sat in the middle of my bed.

"i should probably do my history essay," i softly said to myself. "yeah, i should."

i got up and went over to my desk in the corner of my room to sit on my spinning chair. and so, i got out my laptop along with my history textbook and began writing the essay out.

an hour later in the process, i was close to halfway of my essay when i suddenly let out a small yawn. i checked the time to see it was 9:38pm.

"ah, it's almost ten," i mumbled lightly. i rubbed my tired eyes that strained to stay wide open, but it wasn't happening. ah, i'm really tired.

"i'll just finish it up tomorrow then..."

i saved everything and began to log off. then, i grabbed my phone and went over to my bed before laying on it comfortably. suddenly, my phone buzzed of a new message notifications. a random number.

i clicked the random message notification.

"is this miyeon?" -T

"yes, idiot. what do you want
at this hour?" -M

"ro0d. just wanted to make sure this was your number." -T

"okay, well, this my number.
anything else you need?" -M

"i'm bored! talk to me!" -T

"about what?" -M

"anything!" -T

"okay. well, you're ugly :P" -M

"hEY! ro0d!" -T

"you said anything. heh." -M

"):" -T

"okay, okay, sorry. that was mean." -M

"meh, it's okay. what are
you doing right now?" -T

"well, i was about to go to sleep..." -M

"oh, sorry. i should let
you sleep then." -T

"it's okay. i'll see you tomorrow then." -M

"okay. GOODNIGHT MIYEON!" -T

i smiled to myself before typing on the screen again.

"goodnight taehyung." -M

~~~~~~~
another short chapter