Unfamiliar place

I gasped when I woke up I look at the room I was in I was laying on a master bed. But I really shouldn't be wasting more time I need to get out I got of the bed and I turn the knob only to find it locked. "Shit." I said out loud I stayed silent to see if I heard any noise and I heard people speaking.

I turn my body around and I saw a window and I smirked "stupid fools." I told myself I open the window and I look at the ground it was pretty far down but I knew I wouldn't hurt myself because I think my parents were of a higher rank because this fall will not break me.

I took a deep breath and I leaped down on the ground when I hit the floor I took a deep breath and I was really to leave but I had to check if there was anyone outside but I didn't see anyone I took off in a sprint only to get knocked down I curse and I was ready to fight but a hand grabs me and holds on to me.

"You are a little feisty." Said the guy I turn my head and I growl at him. The man who knocks me down grabs my other hand and drags me to the house again. This was a fail I will not show them fear I will fight until I get out and even if I can't escape I will fight until my last breath.

"Who are you people why have you taken me?" I said to both of them they open the door and they continue to drag me until they sat me on a couch I look at both of them until the one who grab me when I was trying to escape spoke "we are the lycan can't you feel our power." My eyes widen as I look at them.

I did feel power from both of them but why would they take me the lycan don't really try to harm any one unless they have to. And I haven't done anything to them so why have they taken me I need to know why. "Why have you taken me have I done anything wrong." They shake their head at me.

"No you haven't and I can't tell you he has to tell you." I look at him and asked "who is he you speak of?" I said to him confused. Who is this man they are speaking of and what the hell he wants with me I'm not special. I stood up and both of them got in front of me blocking me from moving.

"Who is this he you speak of LET ME MEET HIM." I yelled at the end I am getting mad because they aren't really telling me anything about this guy and why is the reason I was taken. "Haha yeah I wonder how he will deal with her for the rest of his life." Said the guy. I huffed and I gave both of them the bird.

"I'm sorry I think I wasn't speaking English but who THE HELL IS HE!" I said to both of them they didn't even spoke to me after I said that it like me yelling at them didn't affect them oh right they are fucking lycan they are more superior then alpha."listen what your name." I told them when I sat down.

I look at them and the guy who pinned me on the floor spoke. "Junior." He says and then the other guy replied "Justin what is yours." I sighed and I look at the ceiling "Anna." I told them and I heard chuckling I look at them and I narrowed my eyes at them.

"What your age you look young." Said junior "I'm 19 years old...... what about you guys." "I'm 25 and Justin is 27." And I nod. It was very quiet after that I didn't speak to them at all I couldn't be telling them much about me because I don't know them at all. "are you hungry." I look at them and I scoff. "I'm not going to eat anything you two give me."

I told both of them "we aren't dangerous Anna please you can trust us." I clicked my tongue and I laughed "are you sure about that because I don't believe you at all both of you." I stood up ready to leave only to be grabbed by junior. "Take me back to the dumb room I was in." I said to them and the did.

I see Justin take out keys and open the door I got in and I heard the click of the door knob being locked. I go on the floor and I hug my knees. I felt the familiar wetness on my face and I wiped them furiously I wasn't supposed to be crying I was supposed to fight back but I didn't because they hold more power then me.

I cry I want to leave this unfamiliar place I don't want to be here no more I'm sick of being here already and that when I felt vibration inside of my bra and my eyes perked up my phone was ringing I quickly answered to see the caller ID and it said "dad" i picked up the phone.

"Dad help me please." I said in a desperate tone "sweetie where are you tell me for I can send my pack warriors to you." I sucked in a breath "dad I'm with the lycan." I said their was a paused at the other end "dad?" I said and he spoke "the lycan they took you why." He said "I don't know dad but they aren't letting me leave they told me I need to wait until he speaks to me but I don't know who?"

I heard my dad curse "dad do you know who this he is?" I heard him sighed "sweetie this he is the second strongest lycan Alex park." When he said that name I felt a shiver go down my spine and my wolf was growling in lust? "Be very careful sweetheart don't get him angry he will kill you if you speak up to him or says anything he dislikes. I promise you I'm going to find where you are and take you out of their."

i stayed silent in order to control myself from breaking down after a few seconds i spoke "okay dad and please hurry I miss yo-" my phone beeps i look at my phone to see my battery was dead. "Fuck!" I said I stood up to see a shirt and shorts on the bed ?

That wasn't there when I woke up I decided to put on the shirt and shorts it was all white. The shirt was long and the same smell that was getting my wolf crazy was their again why does this shirt smells so good. I go on the bed and I lay down but I stood back up and I grab the desk chair and I put it next to the door.

Because if anyone tries to enter the room the chair will move and I will hear the noise coming from the floor. I go on the bed and I look at the ceiling tonight will be the night I will not be sleeping in my pack and I won't be seeing their faces when I go downstairs to eat. I wouldn't hear teddy screaming at me to get up or pj and teddy yelling at each other.

That night I tossed and turn on the bed I think it was probably 2 am in the morning and I still wasn't sleeping but after a while my body gave up and I fell into a deep sleep.