"is raw egg safe to eat?" jimin asks as some of it falls into his mouth and hoseok continues to mix the mix.

"i don't really think so."

"oh well, it all fell into my mouth and i by accidentally swallowed it," jimin shrugs.

"dumb ass," hoseok mutters, glancing at jimin who makes a sour face at the texture of the egg.

"hey can you get me the vanilla extract?" hoseok questions and jimin nods, grabs it from the cabinet and tosses it to hoseok.

"jiminie, you're such an idiot. this is some vanilla flavored alcohol of my parents," hoseok shakes his head and goes to grab the right thing from the cabinet.

jimin snickers as hoseok comes walking back with the right ingredient, "seok watch out you're gonna slip on-"

hoseok falls forward, slipping on some egg that was on the floor, a gasp was heard as hoseok lands in jimin's arms, lips ghosting against each other.

and of course, since jimin is a bad luck charm like hoseok said before, taehyung, jungkook and yoongi walk into the kitchen, let in by mina who's trying her best not to laugh.

"um were we interrupting something?" taehyung's deep voice startled the boys, who immediately scramble to get away from each other.

"you see we were baking cupcakes, and hoseok slipped on an egg from an egg fight we had a little earlier," jimin says sheepishly.

yoongi scoffs and turns to walk out of door that he was in the middle of closing before. jimin rolls his eyes and crosses his arms, "you guys aren't even dating. and even if you were it was an accident."

"was it an accident though?" jungkook raises an eyebrow. hoseok's eyes widen.

"yes, of course it was, kook. jimin's one of my best friends, why would we do that?"

"i dunno', jimin's been acting strange so it could've been that but whatever. taehyung and i are heading out to dinner, we were gonna go with yoongi but he wanted to check on you," jungkook says and threw an arm around taehyung.

"jimin hasn't been acting strange, i would know," hoseok narrows his eyes at the couple. he side glances jimin, trying to analyze his reaction. it's clear that what jungkook said, striked a nerve.

"well.. okay. you should get going," hoseok nods toward the door.

"oh it was nice seeing you again hoseok and jimin!" taehyung exclaims, a smile on his face as jungkook pulled him outside.

"oh jeez," mina looks over the messy kitchen.

"aren't you going to go after yoongi?" jimin questions and hoseok shakes his head.

"why would i?"

"maybe because he likes you and he kind of saw you kissing another person. though i do know you two idiots weren't kissing, but from his point of view it might've looked like that," mina suggest.

hoseok breathes in and then out, "yeah.. i'll see you later," hoseok runs out of the kitchen to leave.

"well i guess it's just you and i, mina," jimin sighs.

"i'll help if you agree to give me the half of cupcakes hoseok was going to have," mina says.

jimin huffs and looked around, eyeing the mess. he really needs help.

"fine," the brunette agrees and mina winks, grabbing a sponge.

a/n: so i was thinking of having another ff up? idk tho, either jikook or vkook? or some other ship idrc