Dan and Phil cuteness

I can't quite describe Dan. Or at least his personality. Out of control yet serious and grim. He was someone you could trust; a good friend. After all, I had known him for years now. But the first time I ever felt more than love was last week. Yes! Out of the fog. We had been fooling around on Tumblr. Dan has more of a tolerance for filthy things then I have. He mostly laughs them off while I sit in the corner shielding my eyes. He had been teasing me and reading a fanfiction out loud. This time was different. A sweet story, one where Dan and I just went on living our lives and nothing too scaring happened. There was a moment where I just felt happy to have Dan. I never thought I could enjoy a fanfiction. So I smiled. My head bowed inbetween my legs, I sat there and smiled. Without realizing that Dan had stopped reading I heard him scoot over next to me. He wrapped his arms around me. I felt a firework go off in my stomach.
"Phil, I know you are smiling, what's up? I thought you hated these things." Dan whispered.
"I don't know, this one is a story I would like to live." Phil replied in a mumbled mess of words.
"a story you would what?" Dan laughed.
"A-a story I think I wouldn't mind coming true." Phil said softly while he traced the features of Dan's face.
"Phil, it's a story I would like to tell to friends. The story of the lion and the llama." Dan smiled into Phil's eyes.
"D-Dan?" Phil whispered.
"yes Phil?" Dan smiled.
"I like you. Well no I love you," Phil looked away,
"ditto." Dan winked.