6

I locked the car door as I entered the house. "Hey mom! I am home!" I shouted as I saw my little brother already at home playing video games.

"GET TO THE SIDE BOY! SHOOT NOW!" I rolled my eyes as I settled my bag on the couch walking over to my mom, embracing her in a hug. "How was your day sweetie?" She asked, setting up the table. "I guess good, nothing much though." I gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

"I guess I am just going to start with my homework." I stated making my way to the staircase.

"Make sure to come in an hour or 2 to eat dinner!"

"Okay mom" I responded, running up.

I entered my room to see some of my clothes on the floor from earlier, trying to choose an outfit. I grunt in frustration knowing that I would have to clean up. At least there wasn't a lot, like other times. You wouldn't even want to know. I started contemplating whether or not to clean up my room or to start with my work. I decided to just put all my clothes in a container where I put laundry until I finished up homework.

I then changed into some pjs, you know. Gotta feel comfortable for all that hard work hehe.

I didn't receive a lot of homework today luckily. Just got some math homework and science which I would consider pretty easy since I have Photomath on my phone and had my laptop to the side. Guys I am scholarly I have almost all A's. I only use Photomath sometimes....

As I was setting up some stuff, a notification popped up from my phone. A text. I unlocked my phone revealing a text from an unknown number.

Unknown #: "Hey Mila."

I thought to myself. Hundreds of names swarming through my head. I thought about whether I should ignore it or not but being the curious person I am, I texted back.

Mila: Hi. Who is this?

I then couldn't let myself be distracted from my curiosity. I settled my papers on my folder and began to work.

*

I was on my last question and i felt my phone vibrate, waiting casually for a text back.

Unknown #: It's Jack. Should of told you before, sorry. I just wanted to know what the science homework was because I forgot to write it down in my agenda.

Wait. How did Jack get my number?

Mila: yeah it's just the worksheet that she gave to us. It's called "DNA replication and PCR". Btw how did you get my #?

I changed his name to Jack 🔬and got a quick response from him.

Jack 🔬: Claudia.

Oh that girl and her ships.

I put my phone on the table and lied down on my bed just thinking. Thinking about everything I guess. School, Friends, Family, Harry....

I then felt a cool breath upon me coming from the window. I decided to look out to see the sunset and a beautiful stream of colors, dancing around in the sky.

Maybe I should take a walk out? It seems nice. I like taking walks, you know. It takes your mind off things like stress but the thing is I wasn't stressed at the moment. I just felt like taking a stroll.

I ran down with a sweater and put on some slippers. "Hey mom, can I go out and take a stroll? I promise it will be around this road." I stated. I then took a glance at my brother who was literally having argument with someone in the game. It's probably James considering that his name was on the screen. He plays video games with him a lot and James literally lives around the corner.

"Sure. Just please be careful. Do you have your phone with you? Do you need a coat, scarf, a h-"

"Mom it's fine I am just down the road. See you later mom." I told as I closed the door, approached with the breeze from around.

It's such a nice day even though the sun was almost about to set. The street I lived in was beautiful. Houses of different colors all around, same design, trees around. It surprised me to know that at this time not a lot of cars came by.

I started walking, taking in the view of the city silhouettes from afar. It was pretty quiet, until I heard noises from the distance.

Back to the curiosity we go Mila.

I picked up the pace, drawing myself towards the noise. I looked to see that the noise was coming from a light blue house. It was a fair-sized house of beautiful exterior. I noticed a stream of light coming from the window displaying a womanly figure standing in front of, what I guessed, the kitchen considering since I saw pots and plates. I was getting closer to the noise and then saw a boy.

He was holding a guitar and strumming it as he swayed on the swing as if it was only him and no one else. He seemed to enjoy what he was playing. It sounded beautiful.

I tried to get closer without him noticing as I wanted to hear more as he played. I then bent up a little and took a peek to see that he looked familiar but couldn't exactly get his features well as it was becoming dark.

I got closer to the gate and accidentally stepped on a branch which caused him to jump up. I held my hand to my mouth not wanting to cause any more ruckus.

He started making his way towards the light from his house which gave way to who he was. Jack?

A/N

Hey guys sorry didn't upload last week. I was very busy but anyways here is the chapter. please vote and comment so I can put up the next one! have a good day peeps!