3

*flashback of 9 year old Mila*

I hear a knock down stairs as I watched Zoey 101. I ran down to see a grinning Harry as he talked to my mom.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hey!" He exclaimed and gave me a hug.

"You guys can go play in the backyard or help me bake" she suggested as she was watching Ellen. Oh my mom.

"Bake?" We both answered suddenly interested.

"Yeah, we can bake some cookies" she added.

"Yes !"

"That would be nice" Harry said as we both rushed into the kitchen.

"Harry, can you grab the cookbook on the counter while me and Mila get all the ingredients." She said as she got the basics of flour and egg.

"Sure Ms. Reed." He replied as he got the cookbook and started looking through.

"Butter. Brown Sugar. White Sugar. Vanilla Extract. Baking Powder. Eggs. Flour. Chocolate Chips. Salt." He called out one by one as we answered "got it".

"Okay ! Let's get baking !"

"I will come back. I am going to use the bathroom. Behave!" She said as she headed out of the kitchen.

As I started adding more flour for the batter to even out, Harry twirled me around causing flour to go everywhere.

"Harry!" I threw some flour at him.

"Oh you wanna do this? It's on!" He grabbed some flour and threw it at my face.

"She is going to kill us!" He shouted suddenly remembering her warning.

I just shrugged and threw some more.

*a few minutes later*

We threw flour at each other until we were all covered in it.

My mom came to the kitchen with a shocked expression. I knew what was coming...

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" She yelled.

"Mom I am so-"

"I LEFT YOU GUYS ALONE FOR A FEW MINUTES"

"I am sorry Ms. Reed" Harry apologized.

"No it's not your fault honey. Mila should have known better" she glared at me.

"I will clean it up" I grabbed the mop and broom when Harry came along.

"I started this I will help too" he said as he grabbed the broom from my hand.

"No harry it's fine. You are a guest you shouldn't have t-" I was cut off.

"No I started this" he said apologetically as he started cleaning the floor.

"I will be in the living room watching Ellen." Sarah (my mom) said as she left.

We started giggling as we cleaned up. Maybe I was wrong about nobody being better than Emma.

*flashback ended*

I came back to Ms. Collins calling on people to answer her question.

"Mila, would you like to answer this question?" She asked strictly, pointing to the board.

"ummmm...." I started to worry until Jack came in.

"It's 1/32 of the peel." He answer as he pushed his glasses back up.
"Correct. Mila catch up" I started blushing from embarrassment. I need to thank him later.

I looked over at him to see he was already looking at me.

"Um thank you." I said quietly so Ms. Collins wouldn't hear. Didn't want a big lecture or anything.

"No problem" he smiled at me.

I never knew just that tiny talk could spark something more. 

*A/N*

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry that it might seem short I haven't started homework and I wanted to publish this quickly. Hope you all are great and please vote and comment :) - a