Summary, Reader Comments & Disclaimer *Visual Retelling*

One Waitress in financial crisis.

One Playboy multi-billionaire in need of no strings attached fun.

One Night Stand, Pandora's box opens...

Kayleigh Everdene is on target to graduate high school, win a college scholarship that positions her for a well-paid job. If she's really lucky, maybe meet a guy who can look past her plain appearance to marry her.  Everything's going to plan until a snow storm. After rehab, her life revolves around work at the café, juggling bills and her brother, Aiden.

Kayleigh is between a rock and a hard place when Blake propositions her. Their one night stand changes everything. She would rather gauge her eyes out than see the savage centaur again...

Blake Blackburn, CEO and playboy multi-billionaire has dated the most beautiful women in the world. He's working on the biggest merger and acquisition of his career when he encounters sassy waitress Kayleigh. She comes across as a gold digger, embodying lazy-get-rich-quick celebrity culture. He intends to teach Kayleigh a life lesson and release weeks of pent up tension.

Blake sees Kayleigh for what she is; a plain looking, part-time Student, Waitress and Call Girl. Her mind is as sharp as a whip, so is her tongue. He's moved on when their paths cross again. Is she a Trojan horse with an eye on his business dealings? Blake who keeps his enemies close, plans to do just that with Kayleigh.

'One Night Stand with a Billionaire' is an erotic romance.  #ReadWithoutPrejudice

Sample of reader comments

@lilac0025 - There is nothing better than reading a well written story that grabs your attention

@lilac0025 - There is nothing better than reading a well written story that grabs your attention. Looking so forward to future chapters!

@november1567 - Haha...you're so good at manipulating our thoughts.. :)

@azurec - Hey! Please update soon. I've read the original and am eagerly waiting for your one!

@lovemesomezak - "You were good but trying to pass for a 'virgin' is a stretch. You have the morals of an alley cat." Oh Blake will eat those words..... With relish!! I bloody luv this story :)

@NiecyKavanagh - Please update I'm in love with this!! 😔😢

@LetechiaNelson - I Love the old and the new it's like I am reading a NEW Book all over again.....👍

@glenstamaria - Yeah I love the edited version, more appealing, pls update always coz this is just so exciting n engaging to read

@Miss_Rasuke - I love reading the [R18] chapters and I'm sure I have read them like a couple of hundred times! 😁😁 ...I have already read Ayla's [PG13] version! The story and the characters are just that good! ...Your writing is just so amazing!

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction that adapts Ayla D. Viktoreva's Wattpad runaway success 'One Night Stand with Billionaire: Book 1' for a mature audience. Names, characters, places, and incidents are used fictitiously. The story contains fictitious characters, places and circumstances. Any resemblance to actual person(s), living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

There's no claim to know celebrities featured in this story nor is there a claim of ownership over the characters or images used to illustrate 'One Night Stand with Billionaire'. This story is neither purported nor believed to be part of the 'One Night Stand with Billionaire' series. It is for entertainment only and not part of the official story line. There is no financial reward for this story that is a very humble homage to the talented Ayla.

***This sample is under construction and has not been edited, reader discretion is therefore advised***

February, 13, 2020