CHAPTER TWO: Sex With The Devilish Centaur (I) *Visual Retelling* R18

Written by-@WhiteSwordsman01

Adapted for a mature audience by-@AthenaShakespeare

Kayleigh's POV

Kayleigh's POV

I gaze at my reflection in the mirror.  Long naturally thick golden blonde hair frames my plain facial features.   It tumbles in waves, down my shoulders and back.  My full lips are crimson with lipstick and shimmer with gloss.  Dark brown eyes shine and my cheeks have a rosy blush.

The black dress hugs my body snugly accentuating upright rounded breasts, arms, slender waist and goes down to mid-thigh.  My black leather dress, heels and clutch bag match perfectly.

"Thanks for the make-up and this dress Melissa, how do I look?"

"You should wear make-up and body fitting dresses more.  If I was attracted to women, I'd ask you out right now," she teases.

I tear my gaze away from the mirror, to chuckle at Mel.  "That's too bad coz I'm about to go out on a date."

"True...you've not been out with a guy since...since the accident."

"Neither have you.   Anyway, guys don't ask out average looking girls with gummy smiles.  You have turned down dates, that's the difference."

"I'm not sure about that," she says modestly.  "At least we found each other at Dr. Bennett's vehicle trauma survivors support group.  I should follow your example and get on with my life too.  Don't worry about Aiden.  Amy and I'll read him the latest Spider-man comic and return in the morning before school."

"Tell him I love him

"Tell him I love him.  I'll join you at the hospital first thing tomorrow, probably around eight."

"You bet." Melissa looks like there's a question at the tip of her tongue.

"What is it Mel?"

"Seeing you and Aiden, how you work every single day at the café, bake, put off going to college so you can give him a good home, makes me think about my family."

"It's almost six years isn't it?"

"Yeah, since I found out I was pregnant with Amy.  It's times like this that I miss my Dad more?"