Steve x Reader➳Food Hogs

Words: 763

Warnings: slight mature talk

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

     You woke up in your coffee stained warm covers at the sound of your beeping alarm. You slammed your hand on the snooze button hoping to get a little more sleep before you had to get up. You still were not used to waking up in your room. You had joined the avengers two months ago after seven years of working at shield and slowly ranking up to the big leagues.
     Natasha aka Black Widow easily became your best friend on the team being the only girls. You would stay up for hours each night talking about guys or anything that was on your mind. The number one topic during these girl chats was your massive crush on Steve Rogers. The Captain America.
     The way he smiles at you when you rarely talk to him makes you feel like the only two in the room. Every single time you are together you can never build up the courage to confess to him. Nat tells you all the time just to tell him now until another girl comes along and if he doesn't feel the same way, suck it up and move on. You know she's right. But every time you are just about to tell him he looks at you with his stormy blue eyes you hide your face as you blush and get out of the conversation as quickly as possible.
Beep. Beep. Beep.
     You unplug your alarm clock and throw it across the room in anger. Suddenly you hear a knock on the door.
     "Lady y/n? What was that loud noise?" Thor says looking worried.
     "Nothing Thor, it was just me throwing my alarm clock," you say burying yourself deeper into the covers.
     "Oh alright. Well me and the rest of the team have made breakfast. I advise that you get there quickly before it runs out." Before you could say anything he runs off toward the kitchen.
     You get out of your comfy bed and slip into some f/c slippers along with your grey sweatpants and mint green tank top. You pull up your h/c hair into a loose ponytail and head to the kitchen.
     You yawned and stretched your arms as you walked into the dining room. Just as you suspected all the food was gone leaving you nothing but scraps and crumbs.
     "Great. Thanks for saving me some guys." You said in a raspy sleepy voice.
     "I told you lady y/n! If you had gotten here soo-"
     "Come with me y/n. I'll be happy to fix you the breakfast of your choice." Steve cut in looking at you with a smile. You grinned and followed Steve into the kitchen. As you walked out you saw Natasha discreetly wink at you. A slight pink tint appeared on your cheeks and you looked down hiding your face from sight.
Damn Rogers, you thought as you stared at the lower half of his muscled body walking into the kitchen.
     "What would you like ma'am? We got pancakes, cereal, Pop Ta...Why does Thor get SO MANY Pop Tarts?!" You giggled and shrugged your shoulders.
     "Anyways, we also have toast, bagels, waffles-"
     "Ooh! Waffles please!" You silently watched as he made you breakfast aka checking him out. You were staring a little too much when he turned around and caught you smirking at his body.
     "What? You like what you see?" You snapped back to reality realizing what you had done.
     "I-I-um...no...I-Uh" you stuttered like an idiot and he cuts you off.
     "Y/n, y/n it's ok. Don't freak out. I always kind of...um...thought you were good looking yourself." He trailed off. You looked up and your eyes met. You looked down at your lap almost immediately. He quickly rushed around the island and beside the bar stool you were occupying. He lifted up your chin with his soft fingers. He stared into your e/c eyes.
     "Steve, I-I" he cut you off with a sweet kiss on your lips. You were completely in shock of what was happening and you kissed back roughly. You held his cheeks in your hands as his fingers got tangled in your hair. He moved from your lips to your neck and then in a sexy voice he whispered into your ear, "Do you want to go someplace where nobody can hear us?"
Thank god for your teammates being food hogs.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Hope you enjoyed my first One Shot in this series.

Make sure to vote and comment!

Lots of love

-kittygx