She scoffed, but I saw a flicker of mirth in her eyes. "I highly doubt you and I are similar in clothing size." Nonetheless, she stood up and starting putting my brother's clothes on. She pulled them over the top of her shorts and buttoned them, a large gap was prominent between her abdomen and the fabric of the trousers. The fabric barely clung to her hips, and the bottoms of the pant legs bunched up.

"Well, you're probably more well suited for Rin's size, but you've already taken his jacket."

She gave me a sideways glance, "how tall are you?"

"Uh, a hundred and seventy-three centimeters...."

"How much do you weigh?"

I huffed, "sixty-three kilograms, why? You'd be pissed if I asked you these questions."

She shrugged, "I'm a hundred and sixty-seven centimeters, but there's no way in hell I'm telling you my actual weight."

"Just like you refuse to tell us your real age?" She hissed at me and I shrugged, but on the inside, I was nervous of her wrath. Yikes, woman are so touchy sometimes.

"Wait, wait, you're sixty-three kilograms?" Bon asked me, a surprised look in his eyes. I nodded slowly, unsure how that was such a big deal. "I expected you to weigh less than that, you're scrawny as hell."

I was highly offended by that, "hey, I'm basically all muscle, and I'm not even that scrawny." I looked him up and down, "not all of us are built like beasts, you know."

He cackled and I hid my embarrassment, "you're not even that small in my opinion." My eyes flickered over to Izumo, who had just spoken. She nudged her head over toward Shima's passed out figure. "Isn't Renzo-kun the same height and weight?"

Bon cut in, "I think he's taller."

Koneko spoke up for the first time in awhile, "I'm the shortest and lightest one here, so why is everyone arguing about this?" We all huffed and bit our tongues, humiliated by the bald teen's facts.

It was a few minutes before someone spoke up, this time it was Shiemi. "Yuki, you and Ri-chan are so different." I nearly collapsed at her nickname for me. Chan, CHAN? I internally groaned, I was a man, not a pet. "Just out of curiosity, how tall are you?"

Yukio shifted his glasses, not moving his gaze from the orange flames. "I'm both seven centimeters taller and seven kilograms heavier than Rin." You're also smarter, more talented, and level headed. Obviously, you're seven times better than I am, as well.

Shura groaned, flopping back on the ground, some dirt and loose leaves scattering about underneath her. "All this math is making my head hurt, do ya really have to keep the charade up?" There was silence for a few moments and she lifted her head slightly, "Oi, didn't you hear me?"

"Uh, what charade?"

"You're all pretending as if we're in the classroom yet. Cut the crap, 'nuff with the sensei and honorary titles." I blinked a few times, unsure what kind of drugs she was on. There was a rustle nearby and a startled.

All eyes moved to the same area, our pink-haired classmate shuffling about and stretching. We exchanged glances when he slowly pushed himself up to a sitting position, "damn, my head hurts..." Brown eyes blinked, then flickered about, most likely disoriented. "Wha...?" He blinked more, rapidly this time, reaching up to rub his eyes. "Where are we? Why...? Did we make it to Kyoto?"

For the hundredth time that night, the air was silent. I saw Yukio shift slightly and he sighed, "what's the last thing you remember?"

Renzo closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead, "we were driving... Rin was being an ass and complaining about my seatbelt," he opened his eyes slightly and shot me a glare. "And, uh... you," he shifted his gaze to my brother, "were talking or something and then... then..." A wrinkle formed between his brows and he scowled, "then what happened?" He sat up straighter, looking at our group closer, "why the hell are the girls wearing pants?" I had the urge to roll my eyes at the disappointment ringing in his tone, but I settled on sighing heavily, instead. His eyes flickered to me, and it was as if he saw a ghost. "What the fuck happened to you?"

I huffed, "that's not a very nice thing to say to someone who just got into a car crash." His eyes widened impossibly wide and he jerked his head around, flinching in pain from the whiplash. Yukio grumbled and scolded me for being so inconsiderate. I apologized softly, sighing once more. I was tired, just like everyone else was, could you really blame me for getting snappy?

"Rin isn't lying, sadly," Yukio said after a moment. "We're in a tight situation at the moment, none of our phones are working, so we basically have to wait until morning. By then, traffic should pick up and we'll be able to flag someone down."

Shima waved his hands about, "wait, woah, what the hell, how long have I been out?"

I saw movement in my peripheral and I looked over at Suguro. He pulled out his phone and glanced at the time, "about two and a half hours."

"Wait, what the hell? I thought no one had a phone??" There was a collective sigh amongst us and Bon nearly had a brain aneurysm.

"For the twentieth and last time; I. Don't. Have. Service."

Shima waved his hands once more, this time in defense, "what's up with you guys? Sheesh, I only asked a question." No one bothered answering him, letting our appearances and current location speak for us. My eyes wandered over our group: our bruised, bleeding, shivering, and exhausted group.

I felt a yawn coming and I bent over to rifle through my bag, bringing out a sweatshirt and laying it on the ground. "I'm going to bed; I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired." I patted down the fabric and laid down on top, only my upper torso and head were on the sweater, but I didn't really care if I got dirt on my pants. I yawned and stretched out, my body aching in multiple places.

"I think I'll sleep, too." Ryuji stated and I heard him shuffle about. I was tempted to say goodnight to everyone, but the phrase held little meaning at a time like this. All we were waiting for was some random stranger to pass by and see our mess.

As I chewed on my lip, I had a nagging feeling that our patience would run out before then.