Chapter 27

Skylar's POV:

I layed in the hospital bed staring at the white ceiling, bored to death. I really don't want to be here. I also am in desperate need to talk to Kian. I can't end up in a freaking mental ward. I don't think I should go there. I need to get a hold of him, like now. All I need to do is find my phone somewhere. Since I'm in this hideious gown I don't have any pockets. My eyes landed on the little table next to my bed. But of course the only things sitting there were a package of crackers and a glass of water. Is this supposed to be my lunch? Because if so, it sucks. That wouldn't full my stomach even if I wasn't hungry at all. But seriouly, where is my phone? I kind of need that. I pushed the nurse button on this remote I have.

"Miss Lawley? You called for a nurse?" The same nurse that I met eariler walked in.

"Yes, can you tell me where my phone is?"

"No I cannot." She repiled blankly.

"And why not?" I practically growled at her.

"Your doctor doesn't want you to communicate with anybody outside the hospital." I glared at her dumb answer. "We just want to keep you safe, sweety." Her eyes were filled with true sorrow.

"What if I need to talk to my family and tell them how I am doing."

"I was informed that your brother, Kian, was your only family. And he knows how you are doing."

"My aunt doesn't know what is going on right now. I think it would be best if I told her. Since I haven't seen her since my parents' funeral and all. I just think I really need to talk to her." I smiled at her. Just praying she will give me back my phone. Although I won't call my aunt of course. That dumb bitch left Kian and I hanging after her sister, my mother, died. I felt bad too but I didn't run away from the world. I haven't heard anything for her in so long.

"I guess you do need to inform her. I'm sorry, dear, I didn't know about your aunt." The nurse gave in.

"So can you give me my phone back now?" I asked politely. I can't risk not getting my phone back.

"I'm really sorry but I can't do that. I don't even have your phone with me. It's locked away so you can't get it. But down in the lobby there are some pay phones I will let you use. Here is some change for them." She handed me a handful of change. "I trust you to go down there by yourself but don't make me regret this. Make sure right after your call, you come right back. Just a reminder there is cameras everywhere in this place so you can't escape. And you have a tracker on your wristband there." She warned me.

"Okay. I will come back right after I finsihed the call." I promised her.

"Okay then. Go on. And don't be too long." She told me and I ran off down the hall. I really need to speak to Kian.

Kian's POV:

I sat in the lobby like I have been since last night. I haven't seen or speaken to Sky since she got here. The doctors don't want anybody to distract her. Although I love Skylar and don't want to see leave, but it might be a good idea to have her get some help. I don't want to go through seeing her as bad as she was last night. I really though that was the last time I would get to see her. My eyes are still as puffy and red as they were last night. And they won't get better until I get to see her become healthy.

I lifted my head when I saw a girl in one of the hospital gowns running to the pay phones. Her blonde hair looked a lot like Sky's. But that's impossible since she isn't aloud to leave her room. Even though I knew it couldn't be her, I had to get up just to be positive. I walked over to the girl who is putting the money into the machine. When my hand lightly touched her shoulder she turned around so fast.

"Kian! Thank god it's you! I was just about to call you actually! I need to talk to you!" She exclaimed pulling me into a hug. I was really surpised she didn't punch me in the face. I thought she was still really angry with me, but I guess not anyore. Hopefully.

"Sky? Why arent you in your room?" I asked her. I was seriously so confused is to what she's doing out of her room.

"I got premisson to call our aunt but I was really just going to talk to you." She smiled. What is her deal right now? Why is she even talking to me? I thought she hated me.

"Call me? Why me? Your supposed to be in bed, resting."

"I can't let you send me away! Please just let me come home!" She grabbed onto the collar of my shirt.

"Skylar..." I trailed off.

"No! Don't do that! I can't go to some nut house! I just want to go home!"

"You'd first just go to that clinic. That should help a lot and it's not full of all those other people. It would be best if you just go there, and if you don't improve by any it would be best for you to go to the insane asylum. It's nothing bad. We just don't want you to feel this way anymore." I grabbed her hand and tried to calm her down.

"I can't go there. Please Kian. You don't understand. I can't be all alone there. Please." She was close to tears.

"Sky. I just want you to get better. I know you don't know it yet, but this is the best for you. It will bring you on the right track. Don't be upset or angry. You have to do this. Now let's get you back up to your room and rest. Your going to need it." I started to walk her to back to the elevator.

"Don't touch me!" She snapped. "And I thought you were different. How stupid am I? Whatever just leave me alone and don't talk to me. I'm done with you. God I hate you!" She screamed the last part and was crying buckets.

"No Sky you don't." I shook my head.

"Yes I do! Now leave me alone! Stay always from me!" She ran to the stairs and was out of my sight within a matter of seconds.

I went and took my seat back in the plastic chair I was previously sitting on. Skylar really doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. I know this isn't going to be fun for her but it will really help. She needs this. I can't see her hurt herself anymore. This is the best option for all of us. It's not like we will just forget about her. We all want her to get better.

"Mr. Lawley. Nice you see you again." Dr. Anderson came over and sat next to me.

"Nice to see you too." I smiled slightly up at him.

"So have you made your decision?"

"Yes sir I have."