Chapter 5

Kian's POV:

I was so stupid to do that to Skylar. I would do anything like that to her ever again. She did nothing wrong. I don't understand why I listened to Ricky. I have to talk to him about that.

I promised her that i wouldn't do anything like that to her again and I will keep that promise.

Connor's POV:

"So I heard that little bitch ran away." Ricky said.

"Yeah Kian called and asked if I saw here."

"I'm just wondering when that skank is leaving for good."

"Yeah."

I feel bad for being so mean to Skylar but I want to stay on the collab channel. I know who stupid that sounds but it means a lot to me. I really don't have anything against her like Ricky does.

Ricky had the biggest crush on her before he started being so mean. She didn't like him and when he kept asking her out she would just keep saying no. He hates her for that.

Know how stupid does that sound? Exactly. Ricky is just taking things way too far. It's quite ridiculous if you ask me. I bet everyone thinks that way though.

Sam's POV:

I can't believe Skylar actually forgave Kian that fast. He hit my girl. Well she's not my girl...yet.

I really like her. I just wish that she felt the same way and didn't push me away when I kissed her.

"Sam thanks for looking after Skylar when she ran away." Kian said when Skylar walked up the stairs.

"Of course. I understand how she wouldn't want to stay here with you." I spat at him.

"Woah man. Calm down it was an accident."

"Well what happens when you 'accidentally' hit her again? Or do something worse?"

"It won't happen again. I will be a great big brother from now on."

"Whatever." I spat back at him. "Bye Skylar I'm leaving. Call me or come by if you need anything." I yelled up the stairs.

I know I'm being rude to Kian but he should never touch a girl like he did. He took it way to far. I know he's my best friend but that girl he slapped is the love of my life.

"Bye Sammy!" She ran down the stairs into my arms. "Thanks so much for being here for me." She whispered in my ear when she pulled away.

I love her hugs. She hold you as tight as possible and puts her head in the crook of your neck. She makes it impossible to let go.

"Anytime" I smiled and walked back to my house.

Ricky's POV:

I hate what I do to Skylar but I'm not going to stop anytime soon. She totally embarrassed me for like a whole year.

She doesn't deserve what I do to her but I don't want to think about caring.

I felt my phone buzz and I looked at it seeing Jc texted me.

'Can't go on a date with Skylar. She cuts haha can you believe that! She ran away but now she's back.'

I got Jc to act like he likes Skylar to ruin her even more. So I am now angry that she can't go on a date with him.

'Try again tomorrow or something.'

'Alright I will.'

Good. This is going to work out. She will be totally ruined after this.

Maybe I'm taking this a little too far? Oh well. I'm not stopping anytime soon.