Training for Battle

Start from the beginning

[Hello partner how do you do?]

"Fine just wanted Kiba to make me some things so I can put them in to the sacred gear"

[Ohh is it going to help us in the long run]

"Definitly I wanted to see if when I use them if you would be able to put aura in to them to create some destruction"

[Your talking my language. So what will it be (Y/n)]

"That's a secret for now. But I know Kiba will be able to at least be able to make them with decent power by a few days before the rating game"

[You know what your talking about don't you. So I put my trust in you. You will be the first person I put my trust in to since I became a sacred gear. All of the others just wanted my power and didn't even talk to me unless they wanted more power]

"I'm sorry Rex but I'm not like that. I take care and protect everyone I have a good relation ship with. It could even be some one I've never talked to. Unless I'm only on bad terms with them I'll protect them"

[Thank you partner I'll talk to you later]

"OK talk to you later"

Your left hand stopped glowing and went to normal. You then decided to go take a small nap next to a tree since you were a little tired at the moment.

{Time skip}

When you woke up it was about 4 o'clock and you saw Koneko laying on your lap sleeping she had her cat ears and tail out. Her tail was wrapped around your waist. You pat her head a little then she wakes up.

"Koneko how long have you been sleeping on my lap" you ssked her curiously.

"About 15 to 20 minutes after you fell a sleep nya~"

"So you didn't do your training for today yet" you said that with an eyebrow raised.

"No. I wanted to sleep with (Y/n) nya~" she says that with her ears pointing down.

"It's ok I will help you train today then"

She grew a smile on her face and  she got up. She then put her ears and tail away. You then got up and followed her to where she was going to train.

When you and Koneko got their you and her were in the forest next to the estate. Their was a small open field in the middle of it.

You started training with her teaching her some things also. One of them being a heavy blow to the chest being able to stop someone's heart, but since you were devils it would only be able to stop the heart temperley but enough to problubly to retire some one in the rating game.

When you and Koneko finished training you carried her on your back because she demanded you to so you didn't argue back. When you got in to the house dinner was ready. You put Koneko down and walked in to the dinning room.

Potatoes, dinner was a lot of variants of food dishes using potatoes. Mash potatoes, baked potatoes, and about every other way you could think of on how to use potatoes.

Then you looked at Issei.

"Issei did you go over board on a new power you found out about while making dinner" you said to him.