Chapter 2 - The torture begins

What I saw in the room made my eyes widen and my stomach drop. I felt sick just looking in it and I can't believe I was going in there.

~~ RAPE WARNING (this does NOT go on till the end of the story.) ~~

Many weird machines scattered around the room. Other objects or toys as they would be called hung on the walls.

I struggled against Kevin, or master, as he pulled me inside, shutting the door with his foot and throwing me to the floor.

I started to push myself up but fell when Kevin's foot collided with my side. "Did I fucking tell you to get up!?" I shook my head and looked at the floor, not moving a muscle.

I watched as master went over to a cupboard and pulled out a rather large chain. When he walked back over he re-grabbed my hair and dragged me over to what looked like a steel table.

He bent me over it, kicking my legs open and chaining my ankles to the table legs. He pulled my arms behind my back and chained them together. Finally he wrapped a chain around the whole table and over my neck, which now kept my head pressed against the table.

I looked back at master, eyes filling with tears. "P-please...d-don't do th-this..."

He looked up at me, his expressionless face not changing. "Did I tell you to speak?" He slapped my ass and I yelped, shaking my head quickly. "I asked you. Did I tell you to speak!?" He slapped me harder and I bit my lip.

"N-no master..." I heard him growl before he grabbed my pants and boxers, pulling them both down. I shivered with the cold air that now hit my legs and ass but that wasn't what I was worried about.

Hearing a zipper I started to panic more, but I kept quiet. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. Why me, why did they choose me?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a sharp pain in my ass and spine. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't and let out a pain filled scream.

I could feel the blood trickling down my leg as Kevin continued to fuck me mercilessly, his nails digging into my hips causing more blood to run down my body.

I just kept screaming and groaning every time he pulled out and forced himself back in. The pain was unbearable and if I could I would kill myself right here.

It felt like hours before Kevin finally came inside me. I had cum maybe three times before he did, but I hated the fact I even got hard from this torture.

Kevin pulled out and got him and myself dressed before undoing the chains and pulling me up. I gasped at the massive pain that ripped through my back but Kevin kept me up when my legs gave out.

~~ RAPE ENDS HERE ~~

He dragged me out of the room and the once empty hall/building now had prisoners flooded around. I guess they were let out for a while.

I could feel their glares as Kevin dragged me back into the basement.

The guys in the basement were let out as well and were chatting while leaning against their cells or the wall. They all looked at me as soon as we walked down but they didn't glare. I noticed Jordan looking at me sadly and I just looked down, allowing myself to be dragged back to my cell.

Kevin chucked me inside but didn't lock it and left without a word.

I forced myself up and crawled to the corner of the room, hugging my legs to my chest and burying my head in my knees trying my best not to cry.

I heard the quiet footsteps of people and knew they were all outside of the cell, or at least peeking inside. I guessed Jordan had stepped inside when I heard his steps and the cage door creak open.

"A-Aleks...? You...you ok?" Jordan spoke quietly

"What kinda fucking question is that Jor-"

"James shut the fuck up." Jordan snapped at the man. "Aleks...?"

I took a deep breath, hugging my legs closer to my chest "p-ple-ease...l-leav-ve m-me alo-one..." I chocked out, hearing Jordan's quiet sigh and his footsteps grow distant as he left my cell.

I ignored the quiet whispers coming from outside and just cried. I couldn't hold it in and cried, I just wanted out, I wouldn't be able to take even a week of this. I....I'm stuck here and I knew it. There was no escape, no way out, I was gonna be here till I die....and I knew it.

Im a fucked up person xD oh well, its a tiny fetish of mine (bondage and rape) ik, I'm weird.

Hope you liked, love u guys :D
If you have any ideas let me know :3