"Who are you?" she gasped I didn't know how to answer that question, whether to tell her the truth or whether to lie was running through my mind.

"I'm the Flash." I answered she looked at me confused, I knew she wouldn't know what that meant.

"I don't understand..." she replied I knew it didn't matter what I choose now, so I took my mask and pulled it free from my face looking back at her. Her face twitched a small bit as her eyes analyzed every feature that was on my face. "You look just like my father."

"This won't make any sense

"This won't make any sense...but it's me, mom...its Barry. It's your Barry." I answered she placed either hand onto my cheeks while tears streamed down my face.

"Oh my beautiful boy..." she smiled I took her hands tightly into mine watching the tears stream across her eyes and felt my heart thudding harder against my chest.

"I got a second chance...a second chance to come back here and to tell you that I'm okay. That dad and I are both okay...and that we love you mom. I wanted you to know that I have found someone special that you would love. She's compassionate and strong and brave and a real hero, just like you." I explained she smiled I watched her smile starting to fade as tears pounded harder on my face.

" I explained she smiled I watched her smile starting to fade as tears pounded harder on my face

"I love you...I love you Barry. Goodbye..." she whispered with her final gasps before closing her eyes for the last time. The pain erupted inside me as tears fell out of my eyes faster than ever. My forehead pressed onto her limp chest letting the tears fall, I had lost her...I had lost my mother again for the second time. 

~~LEXXY~~

~~LEXXY~~

Standing on the roof with Cisco and Thawne who was admiring his new time ship, my heart was starting to ache and I knew Barry was upset. I snapped free from that I saw Thawne taking a few steps towards Cisco.

            "You are definitely a genius Cisco..." Thawne replied I took a step in front of Cisco using my body to shield him in case Thawne tried something. We both locked eyes and I saw him give a sly smile. "I will see you soon Lightning with the exception of those powers and everything..."

            "You can count on it Thawne. Now get out of here!" I hissed Thawne backed away from us and headed to the time ship. My eyes looked over at Cisco who gave me a small nod of thanks as I took a step towards the pod. Before the pod was a portal that Barry's lightning made, that told us it was time for Thawne to leave and for the rest of us a new life.

            "Home

            "Home...Here I come." Thawne cheered I bit my tongue when I saw a stream of orange and yellow lightning sparking through the portal. Squinting my eyes I saw a small figure in red emerging and saw it was Barry coming back to us. He lunched himself out of the portal at the time ship smashing his fists into the glass shattering it. He ripped Thawne free from his chair and the time ship's wires sparked and now it was useless. Thawne was angry that Barry returned while the rest of us were relieved to see him, he gave up on his chance to save his mother and change his past but he didn't do it. "You didn't save her...why? Why! You could have had the life you wanted; Lexxy could have the life she wanted. The both of you could have everything you could ever want; a family, love, and freedom from your powers...I gave you both a second chance to have everything."

            "We already do..." Barry answered looking over at me smiling softly then his gaze fell back onto Thawne who was getting back onto his feet.

            "Not for long." Thawne yelled pulling his mask over his head and I took mine from my pocket and pressed it onto my face getting ready to join Barry in the fight for our lives.

~~The end is coming soon stay tuned~~