Don't leave

Victor pov....

I was in the park thinking, sitting on a bench, 

I'm such a fool!!  A stupid idiot!! Thinking a guy like yuri could love me!! That we could actually be somebody but no!! I'm an idiot. Before I knew it a few tears fell down!! Victor your stupid!  Your dumb!! Yuri could never love you!! Of course he loved phichit of course!! They way they smiled at eatch other !! They're child hood best friends! And I only known yuri for a very short while...to fall in love with a student!! Was stupid but I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop!! But before I knew it, it broke me. 

I put My head in my hands and cried. I love you yuri! So much!! So very much!! It hurts!! But I do wish for you to be happy! But I love you! I love you a lot!! And I - I 

" Victor? What are you doing on the bench?" I moved my head up to see yuri. My beautiful yuri oh wait he's not mine, at least not anymore.

" yuri we probably shouldn't see each other anymore." I said. My eyes were on the ground. " I love you yuri!" Phichit voice screamed in my head. I'm jealous. So jealous. But yuri loves phichit. And they are meant to be.

" WHY!?" Screamed yuri. He put his hands on my shoulders. That sent shock though my body.

" b-because you l-love phichit" I said. More tears fell! Come on Victor! The love of your life is in front you! And you ...your pushing him away for his own good.

"No I don't...I only want to be his friend and he was ok with that." He said. More tears fell. I can't see anything, everything a blur. But that voice and the way he said it. He doesn't love phichit!! I love you!! Please don't leave me!! Please I love you!

I hug his waist. My face was in his chest.

" please don't leave me yuri !!" I yelled. Please don't leave. I love you! I love you so much it hurts . Don't go!! Please don't go!

"Don't go...don't leave me yuri"I said . He smiled and pet my head.

" I won't leave you if you won't leave me." He said with a smile. 

He hug. Thank you God for letting me fall in love with him. For me to fall in love with a sweet kind man. A man who is understanding and a man who I can cherish for the rest of my life, thank you. 

" I love you yuri"