Making history

Yuri pov .....

I then walk towards phichit. My face was still red from victor flirting with me. " hey! Yuri ...what's wrong? Are you red? Did you speak to a hot guy!? Oh and by the way victor was totally flirting with you!! Ugh that is now my OTP!! Now just how to kidnap him? Hmm I need some rope and maybe some kinky outfits..." He said as he made a list on his phone.

" What's the kinky outfits for?! " I yelled.

" oh you know for you and victor when you have your fun times!" He said with a wink. I blushed.

" victor doesn't like me....he only used me as an example" I said.

" yeah he just so happen to chose you and not some chick or another dude and not too mention he was coming towards you with a lustful look in his eyes" phichit says.

" when was the last time you wrote fanfic?" I ask. He only gets like this if he's writing a fanfic.

" oh just a couple of minutes ago....it was about you and victor and it got let see.....57k  likes and 93k views all in a couple of minutes now your everyone OTP!! " he yelled. I rolled my eyes. And why am I friends with a fanboy?

" look he was only using me as in example nothing else ok? Cool ? Cool." I said. But sadly phichit wouldn't stop. So I just kept on blushing and rolling my eyes.  He then got a call and ran away screaming " OH MY GOD HAMSTER MANGA IS MINE MOVE OUT OF MY WAY BITCHES!!" Everyone just stares as I quickly walk away from the scene.

I open my door to see victor on his front porch reading . I blush as he look concentrated and beautiful also graceful as his sliver hair gently blows against the wind and his eyes are bright with knowledge his lips perk at the words. I then realized how beautiful he is. He then look at me and waves . I blush as I realized I stared at him. I wave as I quickly got into my house. I search on the Internet for a good story on love. To me love is both Eros and agape even though I never have been in romantic relationship.

I want the story too have innocence and pure but aggressive and passionate. I sighed. 

Soon victor pop in my head and I blush. Maybe if victor wasn't a professor we could actually have something but he probably wouldn't want to date me. I then sighed I'm just an ugly fat pig. I'm nothing to victor and I never will be. Victor only used me as an example and it hurt because that the words I always hear in my dreams.  Those are the words that I always wish victor would tell me but no reality hit and he means nothing of it. He probably is in a relationship. Worse  he's probably straight. He probably already have a girlfriend. As he wants nothing to do with me. I don't blame him I would want anything to do with me either. But I end up dreaming.

This article is exactly what I want me and victor to have. That's why I'm going to this to him at class tomorrow.