I'm not who you think I am, a one direction fan fiction

Linsey's Prov:

It was a little after 5am and I was just getting out of bed to start getting ready for school when my bed room door swings open and my mom comes into my room looking panicked. "Lin get into the room in your closet your dad is here!!" I quickly run into my closet and close and lock the door and then run to the back corner of my room. I push the clothes aside and find the little latch to the door as I hear my bedroom door open. Once I am inside the room I pull the door shut and turn on the light. I look around and see a pair of purple skinny jeans, a gray sweater and a pair of gray knee high boots. I quickly get changed and find the hatch that leads into the little room in the coat closet down stairs. Before dropping down I text my friend Hayley.

*To: Hayley

S.O.S dad is here meet me around the corner!

From: Sami

I stick my phone back into my pocket and drop down into the other little room. I open the door a little and hear yelling from upstairs. I quickly crawl out of the little room, I grab my coat, and my bag from the closet and run to the front door. I grab my keys and run out the door. I keep running until I am right next to Hayley's car. I climb in and she starts driving away.

"Thank you Hayley! You saved me for another month!" Last month we had a close call and he almost caught me, now mom tries to keep him inside the house until I am long gone.

"Lin your mom really should get some security for your safety. I mean what is this? It's been two years and seven months since your dad started coming after y-" Hayley starts saying before I cut her off. 

"I'm moving next month Hayley." I hadn't told her or Megan yet. Megan is my other best friend. She knows my parents are divorced but she doesn't know what has been happening every month.

"why?!?"

"It's the only way to get away from my dad. My mom has it arranged with the English government that our American files will be transferred and our names and birth places will be changed also." we pull into the school parking lot and into our normal spot. Hayley just stairs at me in shock. She leans over and gives me a hug.

"Well at least we will still graduate together!" typical Hayley always trying to find the bright side.

"Ok come on you little weirdo we still have to go tell Megan what is going on." we walk inside and over to Megan's locker.

"Morning girlies!" she turns and grins at us. We slightly smile back. "Ok what's going on you two?" I take a deep breath and tell her what happened and what is happening. 

"No you can't leave!"

"Meg's I have to it's for my own safety. I will still be able to call and text you guys. Once I get to England I get a new cell phone with a new number but my mom is not canceling this phone." a tear slips down all of our faces. I hear a bunch of people laughing behind me but I just ignore it.

"Why didn't you tell me about your dad before?"

"I didn't know how to tell you." well I really did but I didn't want to get her involved. "come let get to homeroom." We walk into homeroom and I just sit down and start drawing. I have always been told I am a really good singer and artist. My phone started to buzz in my pocket Hayley is sitting next to me looking over at my drawing. I pull out my phone.

*To: Lindsey

Where the hell are you little girl? I will find you sooner or later princess.

From: Dad

This is the one thing they don't know, he always sends me threatening texts. At least he won't be able to find me in England! I quickly forward the message to my mom an turn off my phone. I end up going home early that day as usual. I take a stack of boxes up stairs and start packing. I get a quarter of my closet packed in an hour. I keep out a month and a days worth of clothes. I keep going around my room packing things up in different boxes. By the end of the night I am half way packed. I pack up some of the stuff in different rooms of our house. Just as mom asks I hide all the boxes inside closets, so nobody can see them. Mom gets home around 10:00 that night. 

"hey mom!" I run over to her and give her a quick hug.

"sweetie, I have some news. You might want to sit down for this." we walk into the living room and sit down on the couch. "Your father has applied to have partial custody over you."

Ok so I want your guys opinions... is this any good for me to continue? Let me know! By the way this story is copy writed, so that means this story and characters are mine. Thanks, Shadowsinger