The Flight

-Chloe's POV-

"Hey guys," I say to my camera. "Today is another exciting day. If you don't already I am flying out to LA to stay with the team ten crew!" I'm beyond excited.

"I am currently headed to get onto my flight. So I shall see y'all when I get there." I threw up a peace sign and then turned my camera off.

*skip the flight*

"Guys I've landed! I'm so happy to be here!" I say as I walked through the airport trying to vlog and carry my belongings.

"I'm having a bit of a struggle doing this but gotta get that content right?" I laughed.

If your wondering, yes people do look at me like I am crazy when I vlog. I honestly don't care. Half the people on the internet do this anyways.

I vlogged the whole ride to the Team 10 house. I had a pretty boring uber driver but oh well. I got my camera.

"Look it's the team ten house!" I screeched pointing my camera to the house.

I got out of the car and grabbed my stuff.

"I'm kinda scared to knock on the door so I think I'll just shoot Jake a text." I say dragging my stuff up onto the curb.

The uber driver speed off once I was completely out of his way.

"How rude."

As soon as I sent Jake the text I heard screaming and yelling. I turned around to see Jake, Anthony, and Chance running out of the house. It's the Ohio boys.

"Oh em gee! It's the Ohio boys!" I screamed turning the camera towards them as they continued running towards me.

"Jake Paulers, she is here!" Jake had his vlog camera facing me.

"Yo where's my tag?" I asked laughing.

"Wow guys she just now got here and she's already asking for a tag. I guess she can get one!" Jake laughed.

"Chloe c'mon in and meet the family!" Anthony says grabbing my stuff. What a gentleman!

"Ooo Anthony I see you." Jake says. I laughed and then I took a glance at Chance. He hasn't really said anything yet, weird. I thought he was the lady's man.

I walked into the Team 10 house. Woah it's nicer in person!

"Chloe come on in here." Jake says bringing me into the office. Erika, Nick, Kade, the Martinez Twins, and Tessa were all sitting in there.

"Guys this is Chloe!" Jake says introducing me to them.

"Jake you act like we don't know her! It's a pleasure to have you here Chloe." Nick says.

"Hey girl guess who your rooming with!" Tessa jumps up.

"Umm let me guess; you!" I said with excitement.

"Yes it's bout to be lit!" Tessa said in a sing song voice while she did a little dance.

"Chloe we are so glad to have you here. I hope you can sign with us soon," Erica says. "It would be nice to have some more girls around here." She laughs.

"I bet!"

Jake and everyone started chatting so I figured it was time for me to get settled in.

"Okay buttercups I gotta get settled in I'll be back in a bit!" I say to my camera and then I shut it off.

"Hey Tessa, can you show me to our room?" I ask

"Girl feel free to tour the house when you want but yes I can show you our room." She says standing up. I followed behind Tessa as we walked to our room.

When we reached the top of the stairs I saw Chance, Anthony, Emilio, and Ivan's room. It was literally the messiest thing I have ever seen. It reminded me of Jacksons room on Hannah Montana, gross.

Tessa and I got to our room. She opened the door and told me where I could put my stuff. There was an aired up mattress sitting next to Tessa's bed so I say my stuff next to it.

"So this is the room. I tried to clean up as best I could." She laughed nervously.

"Girl your room is perfectly fine! In the other room there's a pit of junk you have no reason to be worried." I laughed.

"Oh yeah. Don't go in there, you might die." Tessa and I bursted out into laughter.

"I can tell I'm gonna have lots of fun rooming with you." I said.

"Same!"

Tessa left the room so I could get everything put away. I grabbed my suitcase and started pulling out all the important things that I need in reach. Like my charger, computer, etc.

"Yo Chloe!" I heard someone yell to me from the other side of the door.

"Come in." I yelled to them.

The door opened revealing Chance. This is the first I've heard out of him.

"Jake told me to tell you to come down stairs in about thirty minutes, he said something about ordering pizza and watching a movie to celebrate you coming here." He said scratching the back of his head like he was nervous.

"Alrighty!" I say.

Chance stood at the door for a bit and then slowly turned around and walked away. Well that was awkward.

I decided I would take a shower and get changed into some different cloths. I grabbed a Jake Paul pink camouflage t-shirt and then a pair of t-shirt like fabric black Nike shorts. I grabbed my Nike shoes and set them aside.

After my shower I threw on my cloths and started to comb through my tangled wet mop of hair. Once I finally thought it was smooth I decided to just pull it up into a bun making it tangled again but I don't really care.

I decided I would go and end my vlog for the day and then head down stairs with everyone else.

"So it is now time to end my vlog for today. It's time to party with team ten I will see you all tomorrow. Peace out girl and guy scouts!" I shut my camera off and put it away.

I left the room and headed down the stairs to find the Martinez twins jumping on the trampoline.

"Chloe come join us!" One of them said. Right now I can't really tell between them but if I get a good look I probably can.

"Okay!" I said jumping up onto the the trampoline.

"Show us what you got." One of them says as they both step back.

"Wait before I do let me figure out who is who." I laughed.

I looked at one of them and then the other. I think I've got it.

"Ivan is in the camo tank top and Emilio is in the team ten shirt." I say.

"Nah." They both said in unison.

"We're just kidding," Emilio says.  "You're right."

I sighed in relief. I knew I was right.

We jumped on the trampoline for a bit and then the pizza showed up.

"Let's party!" Jake screamed grabbing a few boxes of pizza letting Chance and Anthony get the rest.

We all sat around and watched a movie and ate pizza. I really like it here so far.