Chapter Nine

It was already dark out, the others were fast asleep after prepping wagons, horses and other such items for their journey. Yet (f/n) seemed to feel at a loss. Her eyes were wide open not willing to shut even for a moment.

She let out a soft exhale and slowly sat up with her legs criss-crossed her long (h/c) or at least what it was once before was still currently the white fur that it is. She touched it and stared at it before gripping the ends and mentally growling in frustration.

If I knew things would be this annoying and frustrating I wouldn't have stayed with these guys for too long. Because....why?  

(f/n) paused. Her thoughts lingered. Of course, why did she stay with them. It was obvious she could transform and sneak away. Or just...sneak away. So why hasn't she?

Of course the images of each nordics face popped into her mind. Some had their neutral expressions while other's smiled with joy and laughter. She was brought out of her thoughts from how hot her face seemed to get. Slapping her hand to her chest where her heart was beating ever so rapidly, she clutched the sleeping gowns fabric in her hand firmly before she softly whispered.

" I love them....like-" she was cut off from Iceland who was stirring.

The plantium blonde haired boy slowly sat up rubbing the sleep from his eyes making him look rather cute and innocent. 

" Mmm...(f/n)? what are you doing still up?" he croaked with an exhausted dry voice.

(f/n) widened her eyes and slowly touched his soft hair and smiled small, " Sorry. Denmark let out a fart....it woke me up."

Not even in an instant did Iceland fully shoot up in bed clasping his mouth and nose. His eyes were wide as he narrowed his brows, his muffled words. " What!? are you serious!?" 

(f/n) nodded but looked away to hide her laughing expression. Her insides were burning and hurting from how hard she had to hold back her laughter. Being sure to not wake anyone she waved her hand and scoffed lightly. " L-ahem...let's go back to sleep okay?"

He slowly lowered himself, still covering his face in case the silent but deadly death gas sneaked into his smell zone. 

The next morning Everyone woke up early, (f/n) had some dark bags under her eyes but she could still semi-function somehow. Most of the ride was of course spent in the back of the wagon with some of the others who were doing their own thing to distract one another from boredom. Of course Alfred wined loudly with, " Are we there yet?" every thirty minutes it seemed.

(f/n) could feel the sun beating down on her but it helped that there was a breeze. Sighing softly she slowly layed down in the cart and stretched out before falling asleep into a nice nap. Abruptly after coming to a stop for a break, (f/n) was woken up with Arthur bellowing out in shock. " She's changed completely!"

(f/n) slowly started to stir after being shaken away rather roughly by more then one hand. As she opened her eyes she looked up at them confused before she looked down and saw that her hands and feet had changed to paws. As well as the immense over coat of fur that covered her entire body. Her eyes widened as she tensed and looked at Arthur. 

" Can you still understand me at all?!" she shrieked out.

Norway nodded rapidly. " Yes clearly. Arthur we need to quicken our pace and get to Romania as soon as possible."

Swiftly they both turned around and started to whistle and snap the leather reins the horses sped up along the dirt road much faster then before. Sam layed down had had that depressed aura that most animals would portray. Finland pursed his lips and looked down at his hands feeling a bit hopeless, as much as the other's were feeling as well when a soft gentle voice spoke as he pet her head gently.

" Don't worry (f/n) I know everything's gonna be alright. Because you've got Artie to help you. Artie can do anything with magic." America said with a comforting grin.

(f/n) gazed at the young happy lad before she scooted closer and nuzzled his side as he chuckled lightly petting her more. Of course off to the side, Denmark looked not only irked, but royally jealous. 

He turned his head away and grumbled, " That makes two times now." 

**********************

It seemed like days and nights  more likely squised together. The only times the wagon stopped were of course for occassional bathroom and food breaks. Most of the guys took turns running the wagon as well as Iceland and America at some point. That was quite a scary mistake. 

Instantly Denmark as well as America shot up and howled out, " It's Romania!" 

England and Norway both shot around making loud shushing sounds at the two, of course Norway still slugged Denmark in the stomach to get him to be silent.

" Ugh! Norge....why?" he croaked and groaned out.

America glanced over his shoulder and saw that everyone was still half asleep but attempting to wake up. As for (f/n) she was still out surprisingly. 

The horses hooves clapped against the stone and mixed dirt roads through the rather large city. It seemed quite for the most part which somewhat shocked the two magicians.  Usually there was either bickering and arguing amongst people in the streets. Which would be filled because it was full of Bulgarians and much other nationalities. At least that's what either man has heard of.

When they reached Romania's actual home It seemed quiet for the most part before they came to a stop. The door shot open with some lesser known countries arguing with Romania. He glared at them and hissed, " No one is fucking leaving my house! we just got unified not that long ago!"

" It's annoying having to deal with you.I knew it wasn't the best idea!" Wallachia chived.

" He didn't mean it Big brother Romania!" Moldavia added.

" And the place is too fucking dark! not only that, you sneak into our rooms! Especially mine, I'm tired of waking up with bite marks. So don't think I won't leave. Bite me!" Transylvania barked out.

Romania leaned forward and showed his fangs. " With pleasur-" "Romania!" called out England suddenly.

The four looked up, some were a bit embarrassed while other's clicked their tongues and looked away. Romania cleared his throat and walked down his small steps. " Ahem, welcome to my home England....Norway. It's good to see my friends again!"

England and Norway hopped off and walked over to the nation, chatting with chummy expressions before Norway spoke up. " You got my letter right?"

Romania lit up a bit happily looking over the Norwegians shoulder. " Ah! the wolf girl! where is she? let me see oh please let me see!" 

Arthur nodded and stepped back pointing at (f/n) who was sitting in the back of the wagon with the rest of the guys. She turned her head to the country and both stared into eachother's eyes before Romania looked at the two men.

" Are you guys pulling my leg? all I see is a giant wolf. How is that a girl?" he asked jabbing his thumb at the cart.

Arthur sighed, " She really is human. She's been transformed!"

Romania looked over his shoulder once more before sighing. " C-Come inside and I'll do something to check. You know I hate liars."

(AHem, I was at the airport with lots of time. Comment. Vote. And thank you so much for so many views and reads!)