"Ohh.. Ghad!" Dara shivered. 

"Touch your self, you're too tight." He demanded. 

She lift her head and glares at him, reaching between her legs to rub herself. She parted her lips with the sensation as she was stretch wide and tight to accommodate him. Seunghyun grows an inch inside her, when she's ready. Seunghyun starts to pound her pussy in a savage rhythm, in and out. Her eyes closed, Seunghyun run his hand to delicate face, caressing her gently. She opened her eyes and stared at him, his features soften, he felt home than ever, the feeling of being alone and empty vanished. For him, Dara is his home, the place where he belongs. 

Dara blinked the fresh hot tears coming from her eyes. Her body was on fire, they're on their limit, her body tensed. "Aahh..." She closes her eyes again, she's on the edge of orgasm. Seunghyun thrust faster and deeper bringing her to climax in waves to waves yelling his name."Shit!" Seunghyun cursed when his member easily slipped inside because of her cum, he thrust in a normal pace as his balls tighten, he's not gonna last. He reach for her mouth, kissing her deeply, he jerked violently with a growl shouting her name as he emptied himself inside her. He trails kisses to her forehead, nose, cheeks, jaw down to her throat, he shouldn't let himself soften with her, he's angry right? He's getting his revenge for leaving him. His body is still in after shock, he couldn't take it anymore, he dropped his body to her, resting his face to her neck, he gave her a wet kiss on her neck. 

Dara shivered. Her eyes went round when she realizes what she just did, and take note, it's Seunghyun. The person she hated and the least person she wanted. She stared at the man above her, still connected inside her, her eyes swell in hot tears as she gathered all her strength to push him. 

he know he shouldn't done it in the first place, he should have controlled himself, his need. 

"I-I." He was about to say something when a hand hits his face, eyes widen in shock and suprise. he was still oblivious of what had happened. He reach to touch his left cheek, he smiled. 

That's smile Dara hated the most. He was amused, he never expected it, he didn't imagine he'll be rewarded with a hard slap on his face after a good sex, a very very good sex, the best he had ever had in his life. The smile never left his lips as he slowly remove his member inside her, which he had to fight himself to.

  "I'm sorry, Dara but you didn't protest nor stop me." He said with his playful cocky voice.She manage to stand on her feet as she gathered her clothes, glaring up at him. 

he always thought when this day comes he'll be over her right away but when he thought about her tight pussy, hugging him. He knew he can't let her go just like that, he'll need more time. He took his pants and wore it, Dara stares at her destroyed underwear in horror, she'll surely beat him with that, she shot him a deadly stare before she turned her heel and rushed to his private bathroom and close it with a loud bang. 

He chuckled, amused. hwe took a deep breathe. A smile tugged his lips when he remembered what happens. He's surely home. He took time to gather himself. Dara appeared after a few minutes, she looked good, too good that you wouldn't suspect that they did what they had done earlier. 

"There would be no next time and forget that it happened." She said with gritted teeth, staring at him intently.He frowned. How can he forget about that? He had the best time, best sex. He was about to protest when she sat down on the chair, like nothing happened and continue with her work. It would be a long afternoon. He murmured to himself as he did the same. He had to fight his raging hormones now that he knew she doesn't wear anything on underneath that skirt. He left his door open, he didn't know what would have happened if he close it again. 

He ordered food as they continue we're they left before. After a batch after batch of interviewers, Donghae peeked through the door. Dara's spotted him and cheerfully waved her hand which he returned with a smile. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like to speak with Miss Park." He said bowing at Seunghyun apologetically.Seunghyun waved his hand like he doesn't care. Dara didn't ask any permission and just stood from her seat and went to Donghae.

  "What is it?" She ask. Donghae smiled, taking her hands to him, pulling her outside. Seunghyun clench his fist, he couldn't eavesdrop their conversation as he planned to when Donghae drag her out. He cursed on his breathe. Dara came back with a huge grin on her face, making him pissed off more. She starts to gather her things and was about to leave when he speak. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He said in cold voice.

She smiled at him. "Out. It's already six. All of the employees are leaving this building. I have a business with Mr. Lee." She said nonchalant. 

"We have a lot of work to do, Miss Park. You can't leave!" He growled. 

She shakes her head. "I have to go, Mr. Choi. This is how my day ends. Fire me if you want. I don't care. Now, I'm out of here, GO-OD..BYYE MR. CHOI." She said with a smile.

Seunghyun punch the table as he stared at her slowly fading figure. 

"You'll get it from me, Dara. Just wait!" He yelled. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry will be back later to edit this. i will also add a chapter or two

EDITED.