Chapter 13

Arthur gave a wicked smile and pressed somthing on a nearby coffee table. Ropes jumped out of the creases of Bryn's couch and tied him down.

Bryn struggled but the ropes were too tight. He tried turning into wolf form but he couldnt.

It was a new moon day but he was able to do it when he was on the life raft.

Arthur laughed. "Oh you probably weren't expecting that."

Bryn growled, "Let me go this instant!"

Arthur grinned. "Who me?"

Arthur walked to a chair and pulled something out from behind it. A lab coat.

Bryn's eyes widened and he struggled harder.

"Oh I wouldn't bother." Arthur said, "but I'm sure you have questions that what do be answered.

"First you should know the beginning. I used to be Dr. Whitewood's assistant. But she wanted everything done her way. My ideas were better, but no! SHE was the expert. SHE was the one in charge.

"So i quit and went island hunting. I found this junk yard. While climbing a hill. I discovered a substance that had a strong effect on wolfbloods.

"I turned the substance into a drug which causes an even stronger illusion ans mixed it with wolfsbane.

"So I traveled to Whitewood's island and mixed this drug with her knock out fluid.

"Now youe probably wondering how I was able to change you back to a human. Only I have the cure to his drug. But what I used on you only slowed the process".

"Now back to the story. I took this drug and put it all over Europe, hoping to expose other wolfbloods. With you, I will be able to become rich and famous and make Whitewood a fool! So the previous story is just a set up to get you to trust me."

Arthur laughed and grabbed a book from a shelf.

"Say goodnight Bryn!" and he swung.