Wolfbloods of Stoneybridge Part 2

*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED! COPYRIGHT IS PROHIBITED!

This is a fanfiction of the British TV show "Wolfblood" I do not own the show or the characters except for Demetra, Arthur, Katerina and David.

Published: 2013

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Jana stuffed some meat and water into her pockets and walked over to the back of the room to pick up a hut. She lead the pack outside. They looked at each other with sad eyes and ran.

But they didn't remember which way they came.

Jana tried to pick up their old scent, but she couldn't smell anything.

"Jana?" Someone from the pack said, "What're we going to do?"

Jana shrugged sadly. " There really is nothing we can do or go."

*******************

Rhydian walked over to the back of the raft and looked into the storage. No meat for food. Just bread and biscuits.

Rhydian took a package of biscuits and handed it to Bryn, who didn't take it.

"Bryn, don't be so stubborn.You have to eat."

Bryn didnt look at him. "This is all your fault Rhydian. Now because of you, we can't get back home. And you almost got our secret out."

********************

Dr. Whitewood got up and stared into the horizon. She reached into her pocket without moving her gaze. She looked down at the object in her hand.

A vial of blood.