Chapter 12

Maddy ran out of the waterfall, wanting to leave so soon as possible. As she was running out,she bumped into two pack members.

"Why were you wandering around by yourself at this time of the day?" the first one named Alice said.

Maddy gulped, " I went to explore and found this waterfall."

"Well," the second one named Zach said, " it is nice but its no excuse for wandering around alone."

"To be fair," Alice began, "it would be a nice base if we can put up a defense somehow."

"Woah!" Zach said while walking to the waterfall, "

"No!" Maddy yelled, "don't go in thee!"

"So you've already explored here?" Alice asked.

"Yeah but I need to check something first before I show you around." Maddy managed to say.

"OK," Zach said, "and while you are doing that we will tell the search team and Jana that we found you and possibly a new base."

When they left, Maddy went to the area where she saw the unexcepred things. But when she checked, there was nothing there

'Maybe I was just imagining it, ' Maddy thought. But it seemed so real

Maddy left the area and Alice and Zach ran to Maddy, panicking.

"Hurry Maddy!" Alice said, "we must go back to the pack, there's an emergency."

"What's wrong? What happened?" Maddy asked.

"Something's wrong with Jana." Zach said.

Hello everyone. So here is a short update, sorry. Don't worry, there will be Maddian again, but I'm only at the beginning of the book and I don't want things to happen too fast. Remember to vote, comment, and share!