Easing himself behind her, he smiled to himself when he didn't feel her tense. Instead she melted into his embrace as she always did, her ass snugly placed against his groin and his head perfectly cradled in the crook of her neck. He knew she could feel his need for her with his gentle grinding into her as his arms wrapped around her and held her tightly.

"Vincent-." She began, trying to pull herself away even though he could feel her pulse quickening under his lips.

He kissed her softly at the spot before nipping at the smooth piece of flesh there.

"Let's just forget about this argument, dolcezza." He murmured against her skin, not stopping his grinding but instead sliding his hands under her night shirt and groping her. "Per favore."

Vincent hoped and prayed he had her where he wanted her because at that precise moment he knew that there was no way he would be able to stop himself anymore.

He inhaled sharply as she rotated her hips, nudging against his growing member. When she lifted her leg slightly and placed it on top of his thigh, he groaned deeply. The simple action had caused his length to be nestled between her cheeks, doing nothing but setting him alight.

***

Imani bit her lip as she continued to rub against him.

God, she wanted him bad.

As he assaulted her neck with kisses and caressed her in all the right places, she let herself forget about the blazing argument that they had had hours earlier.

The row had been because Vincent had found out that Imani had been having Melisa bring her in some work from the projects at the company she was still assigned to.

He had been furious. Instead of resting and looking after herself and the boys, she was trying to work. He didn't get it.

Imani had tried to convey her point but he wasn't having it.

In true Vincent manner he had cut her off and tried to make her feel like whatever she was saying wasn't correct.

But Imani stayed true to character and snapped back at him, knowing that her view and opinion was the correct one - not his.

The moment she had mentioned that she wasn't going to take the full year of maternity leave and would instead work from home, he had gone crazy.

Vincent went off at her in rapid Italian, his golden skin tinted with red from his anger and the veins in his neck throbbing.

It angered her that he expected her to stay at home all day every day for the next couple of years to be a housewife. Clearly he didn't know who he was dealing with.

Imani Forde wasn't a housewife.

Nor was she a stay at home mom.

The thought of being at home without anything to do whilst the twins slept bored her. That wasn't who she was.

She always needed something to do and by having Melisa bring her some work she was able to keep her days occupied whilst spending a lot of quality time with all her boys.

But that's not how Vincent saw it.

He wanted her at home 24/7 as if she was on house arrest doing nothing but cooking, cleaning and feeding.

Although he hadn't expressed those thoughts directly, Imani knew that that was what he meant.

And it angered her completely to know that that was his view.

Even thinking about the extent of the argument had her stopping her grinding into him and her soft moans.

Imani's nostrils flared at the reminder of how livid she had been.