Yuri x Victor x Yurio

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to RapMonForDayzM8 since s/he requested the trio! I had a lot of fun writing this one, its more detailed than usual so be careful! Don't worry, I didn't go overboard, this isn't rated R! Also this chapter is currently Unedited!!

"Come on, Yurio!" Victor begged as he drove on the road in the forest.

Yurio was sitting in the passenger seat with a very stubborn look on his face, "there's no way I'm sharing you, Victor!" He whined.

"Especially not with that ameatur, Yuri Katsuki!" He added.

Victor groaned in frustration before pouting at Yurio. Yurio rolled his eyes before turning and looking out the window.

"Am I not good enough, Victor?" He whispered.

Victor brought the car to a shocking stop, "Yurio, that's not it! You know I love you for everything that you are but I want to be honest with you about my feelings for him."

Yurio was silent.

"I think if you just gave him a chance, you might like him the way I do," Victor smiled softly.

"Ugh, Victor, is he even gay?" Yurio growled.

Victor stopped and stared at a large pine tree that was a couple of meters away from them, "I-I don't know.."

"So then why risk it?" Yurio asked.

"Because I want to try!" Victor pushed.

Yurio kept silent as Victor began to drive again. They had been arguing for weeks over the same thing. Yuri Katsuki. Victor has confessed to his boyfriend Yurio that he had feelings for Yuri. Yurio has asked what would happen to them and Victor simply told him without hesitation that he still loved him and wanted to stay together.

Yurio, Victor and all of their friends made a plan to stay at the cottage for a weekend and the morning before Yurio and Victor left, Victor brought up the idea of having a trio relationship that included Yuri Katsuki. Yurio was absolutely furious and asked Victor why he would even think of such a think and Victor simply told him that he wanted both him and Yuri Katsuki.

"You know, you can be so damn greedy, Victor," Yurio growled as they pulled up in front of the cottage.

Some of their friends were already having welcome drinks on the patio with some luggage still sitting next to the patio chairs. Yurio got out the car immediately and marched towards the cottage.

A few of his friends turned to him as he passed, "Oh, hey Yur-"

He slammed the door and ran upstairs.

Victor rubbed his temples, "Oh, Yurio," he sighed.

He got out of the car and opened the trunk. He pulled out two suitcases.

"Hi, do you need any help?" A soft voice asked.

"Uh no, I think I got-" Victor stopped and dropped his suitcases to the ground at the sight of Yuri Katsuki, "H-hey Yuri!" Victor got out without stuttering too much.

"Hi," he smiled sweetly as his cheeks turned a beautiful scarlet red, "a-are you sure you're ok carrying those?"

Yuri kept looking at Victor, only to look away a smile. Victor felt his heart pounding in his chest. Yuri was the cutest. He wore dark blue jeans and a baggy blue sweater with white laces. Deep inside, Victor just wanted to just cuddle with him and place soft kisses everywhere. He wanted to see Yuri blush from embarrassment and pleasure. The thought alone had Victor seeing stars by the way his pants were tightening.