"Princess, of course. I will. You know I would. No one will ever look at you more than a second, not on my watch," He bit his lips and placed his forefinger on my chin.

I giggled. His pupils were dilating and our faces are inches from each other. We sealed the promise with a kiss. His hands pulling me closer and my hands playing with his hair, deepening the kiss.

"You guys are the cutest!" I heard Jessica squealing.

We pulled away and our four friends were standing and smirking at us. Those faces of 'I told you so' and their arms crossed on their chests.

"I told you so! Zach, you owe me 10 bucks!" Justin places his hands on his hips sassily.

"Aww. Cmon, man. I want to eat too. I'll pay you tomorrow," Zach and Justin exchange banter while we make our way into Rosie's.

"I'm going to the toilet. Could you follow me, Mel?" Jessica nudged her head to the toilet.

"Yeah. OK," I followed her.

"OMG! I can't believe I just witness all of that! That was so cute!" Jessica squealed.

"Jess!" I laughed at her.

"OMG! Can we call Hannah and tell her about this? She has been fangirling for you to be with him. She believes once you are together with him, he'll stop shoving people against their lockers," Jessica was already calling Hannah on speaker phone.

"Hello?" Hannah answered the phone.

"Hannah! They're together! Alex and I witnessed it with our own eyes!" Jessica squealed.

"Oh my gosh! Really?! Finally!"

"You aren't supposed to be a part of this, Hannah," I laughed.

"Mel? Is that you? Oh my gosh! Seriously though. Congratulations!"

"Thank you. Don't tell anyone yet though, OK?" I quickly say.

"Is it OK if I know?" It is Clay's voice.

"Oh my God! Claydoh! OK, fine! That is all! Don't tell anyone else!" I groaned.

"Truth will come out, Mel-"

"I know but right now, shut up," we laughed and Jessica hangs up.

"Totally worth calling someone in the bathroom for 10 minutes," Jessica and I laughed as we got out.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Justin asked as we took our seats next to our boyfriends.

"Nothing-"

"Were you guys having sex in there?"

"Ew! What the fuck, Zach!"

"Just fixing our makeup," I lied.

"You don't wear makeup," Monty stopped.

"You're not wearing any makeup? I thought you are! Your skin looks so flawless though," Jessica reached for my face and caressed it.

"I mean we're fixing Jessica's makeup," I quickly say and our drinks arrived.

"Is this a triple date or what?" Bryce appeared by our table with Marcus behind him.

"I totally agree that Zach and Justin are dating," I laughed.

"We are not! We're just best bros," Justin groaned.

"And I suppose since you both are not dating any of them. Wanna join us at our table, sweethearts?" Bryce winked at Jessica and Marcus lean on my chair.

"Fuck off, Bryce. She's with me now," Monty said and shoved Marcus away from me.

"Is she now?" Bryce challenged Monty.

"Yes, we are dating," The words came out of my mouth without me realising it.

"You heard her. Fuck off," Monty pulled me closer to him.

"I can treat you way better than he can," I stood up and Bryce backed away, shocked.

"You can't even keep a girl for a night before running off to find another. So who is the one who can't even keep a girl?" I was out of the booth and challenging Bryce.

Bryce showed no emotion after recoiling. I crossed my arms over my stomach, smugly, knowing that I have won. Marcus couldn't even look at me.

"I thought so too. Run along. You're causing a scene," I shoo them away and sat down.

TBC
>vote, comment, share!<

Author's note

Hey guys! My mission of achieving 10K reads before October has been accomplished, thanks to you guys, my fellow readers and friends who I found me! Keep sharing, voting, commenting on this book. Thank you so much for the love and support! It has been amazing! Here's to more achievements in the future with this book! 🎉😙💞