{Chapter 3} Twitter

After about five minutes of just staring at the ceiling and just thinking of what happened today, I decided to go on Twitter and see if there are any new dating rumors, controversies, comeback news or practically anything new about my favorite artists to distract myself from my thoughts and relax

''Oh great! What did they do this time..?'' I mumble in a small voice upon seeing the news of a new scandal in the kpop world.

 ''AOA comeback rumors? YES!'' I mumble again as I saw an article but my attention was drifter to my notifications when I saw a DM an unknown profile sent me. 

It said ''I'm sure you are as beautiful as her'' with a heart next to it. 

What?! I curiously replied back with ''Umm...thank you but...why are you messaging me this..?'' with a qurious and a smiley emoji. 

Not too long after, the unknown messaged me again saying''I was just replying on your tweet about Seolhyun??'' And then it hit me! The realization.

 I had tweeted last night a video of an AOA Seolhyun fancam focus on a new performance the group did, commenting ''I wish I was this pretty! Fighting unnie! *heart*'' and then I felt bad for replyig in a rude way. But why would they reply to me on my DM's when they could reply on the tweet? That was weird...

Me: That's not how you reply to tweets lol

Unknown: What? Really? Sorry then, I don't have this account for long and I haven't gotten used to twitter yet

Me: It's okay :) Just know that this is how you message people, you reply with the arrow

Unknown: Thanks ;)

And the conversation stopped there. Not long after tho, I received another DM from the same person. Assuming that our previous convestation was just a normal conversation and it ended there, it made me feel somewhat uneasy seeing that the person wanted to talk more.

Unknown: Are you from Korea? *innocent smiley face*

Me: Yes, you?

Unknown: Yeah, from Seoul ^^

Me: Oh really? Me too!

I wasn't really sure of how much I should have told him/her where I live but I did anyways..

Me: Umm...sorry but..are you a guy or a girl? 

I hesitated but I typed the question that I was qurious for and waiter for the person to answer, patiently, playing with my fingers. Both of our accounts were fan accounts and our profile pictures idols so we didn't know the other's gender.

Unknown: I'm a guy, and you're a girl right?

Me: Well...yeah but how did you know...?! =O

Unknown: In your tweet you called Seolhyun 'unnie' so....

Me: Oh yeah haha I forgot about that..stupid me

Unknown: It's okay =) You're not stupid, you're cute actually  ^.^ 

Me: Thank you..

I cringed a little bit at his words but I continued chatting with him.

Unknown: So...what's your name?

With hesitation, again, I typed my name...Wasn't he asking too much?

Me: Arin, and you?

Unknown: You have a very cute name

Me: Thanks for the 3rd time today lol. But you didn't tell me your name..?

Unknown: Oh yeah! Sorry, I'm Chan =)

Me: Well, nice to meet you Chan

After the introductions, we got carried away and we ended up chatting for a few more hours, talking about anything you can imagine, but mostly fangilring/boying together but I only noticed it was getting late when the daylight started to dissapear and night took over. 

He was a funny guy, around my age and a huge AOA fanboy and especially a Jimin one, so we connected right away and it seemed like we were gonna chat again since we got along well.

After greeting Chan for the day, I decided to call Sehee to see how things were and I probably shouldn't have done it because her phone was off and I had to call her at home...

I hezitantly picked up the phone and dialed Sehee's home phone number hoping that her, her mom or her dad would pick up the phone but boi was I wrong...

I heard Sejun's voice and immediatelly felt shivers down my spine, feeling worried and thinking of what should I say. 

''Hello?'' he said with his casual voice.

''Um..hello...is Sehee there..?'' I said with a small voice, my hand clenched in a fist from my nervousness.

''No.'' he answered with a steep voice now, probably undersanding right away who I was.

''Sejun who's on the phone?''  I could hear someone's voice, but I couldn't recognise it well since Sehee and her mother have very similar voices. 

''It's your stupid  friend'' Sejun breathed out, emphasizing the 'stupid' making sure I heard it. 

''Hey, sorry, but my friend cares about me, unlike you''  I could hear Sehee, who sounded tensed, meaning they were probably fighting...

''Hey'' Sehee finally answered, she did sound upset, a lot to be exact

''Hey...did I call in a bad moment..?'' What was I even asking... the whole day was a bad moment...

''No, no...so what's up?'' she asked trying to sound cheerful, like she normally sounds

''Umm nothing, just called to see how things are going'' I replied, trying to sound like I was not nervous and scared at all...

''Oh well, pretty good, I'm alone with my brother and his friends, my parents aren't home & I'm bored you?'' she said, in one breath, sounding like she was in a rush, like she always does when she has to speak a long sentance

''Oh, pretty much same, I'm just on Twitter'' I said in an awkward chuckle, holding my home phone, talking to Sehee with my left hand and scrolling my timeline with my right hand, sitting on my couch with my feet up in the coffee table, not afraid to get scolded since my parents still had a few hours of class before they got back home.

''...and...I met someone'' I said, in a happy tone, excited and feeling the urge to tell my best friend everything right away

''Who?'' she asked curiously

''Well...I don't know him well, I've only met him today on Twitter, after school, we've been chatting for a few hours straight and he's really cute, his name is Chan and he is my age'' I replied even more excited, with a big smile on my face

''Chan?'' she sounded suprised

''Yeah why?'' 

''I don't know, the name sounded somewhat familiar...did you tell him yours?'' She asked again, still feeling curious

''Yeah, but I can't tell you much right now, I have to hang up because my parents are here'' I said in a rush, putting my feet down from the table and running towards my room to clean it since I was all day here and all I did was being on my phone...

''Okay, just be careful...you don't know who are you talking to when on the internet...'' Sehee told me and hang up the phone, leaving me confused.

~•~

A/N:
Hey! To anyone who's been reading this fic, thank you! 😅
I don't have much to say, just...Chan is finally getting in the story!
Well...I gotta go! See you in the next chapter!🤗