{Chapter 2} Exposed

We walked inside of school and at that exact time the bell rang, which made everyone hurry to their classrooms in order not to get scolded.

Me and Sehee were in different classrooms so we seperated ways to get to our classrooms. I walked down the hall, followed by all my classmates. We entered the classroom, greeted the math teacher and sat down. There was one seat empty tho. 

The teacher had just finished counting us and seeing who was missing when the door opened to reveal the owner of the empty seat. ''Hello, sorry I am late'' the guy nicely said and after being scolded by the teacher took his seat. 

The guy was Kang Seungsik. Another member of Sejun's group. This guy was in my class and it was the most annoying thing ever. The issue with him? He makes fun of people a lot, especially the weaker ones and the ones that make mistakes during class. He is not like the others tho, in the term of girls. Everyone who knows him says he has never dated anyone and that can be seen from the way he looks at girls when they try to flirt with him.

 He is not very open and hangs out only with that group and especially his very close friend Seungwoo, who also belongs in Sejun's group. In fact these two are seriously close to the point where people have started getting suspicious on how much of ''friends'' they actually are... well...who knows?

''Hey...I don't know whether I should say this but...I think I saw him last night at the park with the other guy...what's his name...? Oh yeah, Seungwoo'' the boy who was sitting next to me whispered to my ear. 

That boy was Subin, a close friend of mine who was sitting next to me every year since we were classmates. ''Don't waste your time with them Subin...just focus somewhere else and leave them do whatever they want...'' I whispered back, remembering the fact that these two were in Sejun's group and the way he treated to his own sister, starting to get pissed again. 

''No chatting Arin and Subin!'' the teacher yelled at us. Since we were seating at the very front seats we were able to be heard easily from the teachers. 

Math class was now finished, followed by Korean class, Geography class and lastly, computer class. It was finally time after four hours to tak our 45 minute break and have lunch in the cafeteria.

Sehee and me walked into the cafeteria, chatting and lining up to the boufe so we could get our tray of food when I felt a push from the behind.

''Move!'' a girl told me, in fact that was the girl who commented on our outfits in the morning, and behind her all of Sejun's group, Seungwoo and Seungsik, Hanse, Chan and him and Byungchan on the front behind this girl, all waiting for our trays. 

''Excuse me?'' I turned to her with one of my eyebrows raised, pretending I did not listen. ''Oh! Look who it is...the stupid girls from earlier...'' she laughed seeing our faces, followed by Byungchan's and the other girl's laughs. 

''Tecnically sweetie, I should be saying that'' I replied to her, with a sarcastic smile, earning gasps from both, Byungchan and her friends.

''What the f*ck did you just say?'' she exclaimed angrily, raising her voice and eyebrows

''You heard me'' I replied back with the same sarcastic smile from before

''Arin stop it..! Just don't bother and turn around'' Sehee whispered in my ear, trying not to be heard by Chaeyeon, and gripped my arm, singaling me to stop

''You better watch your mouth sweetheart...you really don't wanna mess with me'' Chaeyeon said in a smiley but angry tone, a tone that meant that her patience was slowly depleating, but I had no plans of stopping, she had pissed me off a lot this morning and it was time for payback.