➢ I n t r o

Hey y'all! As you well know, I write several fanfictions, such as marvel ones about my OTP, Romanogers, a kind-of DC one, Jargot. Well, I decided to come back to writing about my fave fictioncal characters in the comicverse and decided to write one-shots about my new OTP, Wondertrev  (Steve Trevor x Diana Prince). Just like my previous Romanogers fanfiction, this is called a Series of One-Shots. I figured that if I continue to make fanfic one-shots of my OTPs that it should go under the title "A Series of One-Shots, Part 2, etc.." But none of these books actually tie-in with one another, so don't expect Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff showing up in these Wondertrev One-Shots, unless of course, it's AUs hehe.

I'm super excited to share yet another writing journey with you all and I hope all the very best for these Wondertrev one-shots.

Just quick notes though, so that we can get them done and over with:

- Plots written with every one-shot is mine, unless I loosely base an idea from someone else's oneshot, otherwise they will all be from my POV (how I wanna write it)

- Everything is fictional. In previous fanfics I've made, some people got butthurt because of my plot. Everything is fictional, nothing is real. Heck, the characters are fictional so yeah, this should be straight-forward.

- I make this out of pure love. My love for Wondertrev is going to be whole-heartedly put out in these one-shots.

- No I do not own DC, DC Comics, the DCEU, Wonder Woman/Diana Prince, Steve Trevor or any other characters mentioned asides from my OC's. All rights go to their respective owners.

- I am not sponsored either. Nor is this promoted.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

please enjoy these little one-shots that i made when i was fourteen !! thank you, goodbye ~

( disclaimer !! i was very committed at the beginning of this book (as you can tell from the quality of the writing) however, towards the end, it seemingly starts to falter a little, hence i was growing tired of writing one-shots and coming up with ideas ! )